Chapter 33

Is this really going to happen? Am I about to give myself completely to Zevander? Will I be able to go through with it? I know I said I was ready because it will eventually happen, but are we moving too fast? What if I'm not any good?

"Baby, are you okay?" Zevander says with concern. "Hey, if you're not ready I will understand. I don't want you to think we have to go through with it if you're having second thoughts. I will wait until you're ready."

He's amazing. He's patient and caring. He really is an amazing man and I'm truly blessed to have him in my life. I guess I'm just scared of crossing that bridge, but I know I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else.

"No, I'm ready. I'm just nervous, but I want this just as much as you do." I tell him as I cup his face gently.

"Are you sure bec-" Zevander starts, but I don't let him finish his sentence as I pull him in for a kiss letting him know I'm positive.

I suck on Zevander's lower lip causing a groan to come out of him and that gives me all the time I need to slip my tongue in his mouth as we continue to kiss. Our kisses become more and more heated and I know I'm making the right choice.

     ❌Mature Content Below

Zevander slowly runs his fingers over my stomach and through my shirt until he reaches my breast. Pulling my bra down, Zevander puts my nipple in between his index finger and thumb as he begins to twist and pull causing me to moan into his mouth.

Zevander gets up a little so that he can pull my shirt off. I look up at him shyly and see that he's smiling down at me.

"You're so beautiful you know that right?" Zevander says kissing my neck. "I can't wait till my cock is buried so deep into your pussy."

"Then stop playing and hurry up and bury you cock in me then." I tell him with an arched eyebrow.

Zevander quickly takes my jeans off, leaving me in my bra and with lustful eyes Zevander pauses to admire my body as he sucks in his bottom lip between his teeth.

He kisses me fiercely as he slowly drags his hand down to to my sex as he slowly touches it causing me to moan loudly.

With swift fingers Zevander inserts a finger as he kisses and bites my neck gently.

But it's not enough and I need more. Much more. I need to feel his naked body against mine as we tangle in the sheets together, but before I can say anything Zevander inserts another finger as he begins to pump in and out of my throbbing pussy.

"Zevander..." I say moaning. "Don't stop. Please."

Zevander continues to suck and bite my nipples as he inserts another finger causing me to clench around his three fingers that are giving me so much pleasure.

"Zevander..." I'm cut off by my own words as I'm hit with the most intense feeling that causes my body to shake as I feel myself become one with my orgasm.

"Taste yourself, Baby. I want you to taste how sweet you are." Zevander says as he sticks the same three fingers that were in my pussy seconds ago in my mouth. "Do you taste what I taste?" I moan as Zevander groans.

"Fuck, Baby. That was hot." Zevander says groaning again as his eyes pierce my eyes.

"That's not fair." I whine. "You're still dressed." I say as Zevander laughs and begins to take his clothes off, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

He begins kissing me until he trails down to my neck and hits the spot that makes me weak. "Zevander... I can't wait anymore. I need you right now." I say almost begging.