Alejandro X Energetic Reader

3rd Point Of View
It was a normal day at Wawanakwa High until Courtney announced a mandatory court trail that everyone had to attend.

Of course all eyes weren't on Courtney, oh no, they were on the girl spinning around on her chair with an amused Alejandro just watching her.

Y/n L/n was a name everyone knew, no matter when they joined the school. She was known for teaming up with Izzy, pranking anyone and everyone including the teachers.

The teachers were known to be very strict when it came to any form of prank against them but thanks to her secret charm, always managed to escape her punishment.

Mandatory court trails were common in the school, teaching students how to cope under pressure but no-one liked when Courtney was there.

She would keep talking on and on, boringly stretching out simple trails but when Y/n did the trails it was a sight to behold.

Y/n always knew how to keep the crowd going, making little jokes and having comedic timing at moments that were supposed to be serious.

Between the two of them Y/n was the sharpest one, solving all of the trails with a 100% streak in her case of her winning compared to Courtney's 87% streak.

Alejandro was her partner in crime, helping her as Y/n struggled with her math problems whilst she helped Alejandro prank his older brother, hearing his girly-screams in the distance.

Both of them fell head over heels with each other but to everyone in the school they were the cutest couple, being there for each other no matter how far away they were from each other.

As the teacher in charge of the court trail reached the podium, Y/n and Courtney were ready to make their cases heard.

Y/n was defending Alejandro as he was on trail for 'supposedly graffitiing the school'. Courtney went first going into a frenzy of accusing him.

Alejandro was not paying to the screaming girl, staring at Y/n as she was currently trying to solve a Rubik's Cube, helping Y/n out as their hands met, Y/n blushing whilst he smirked at her.

Of course Y/n defended Alejandro with every bit of energy, smiling as she presented evidence that Courtney had failed to mention, hearing the jury laugh.

Alejandro smiled as he listened intently to
Y/n's voice luring him like a beautiful siren except she won't kill him afterwards.

By the end of the trail a happy couple walked hand in hand together closing the door behind them, ignoring the screams coming from the CIT.