new house, new life

Malachi's POV

I met my niece and she is pretty she will love her cousins. I also got in contact with my Lil sister and we exchanged numbers and I gave her family members numbers. She moved down here to Florida with the family but she got her own house and I know where it is. I'm helping her move into her house.

Tracey's POV

I'm glad I got to see my big brother and we exchange numbers and he gave me his number and family members numbers. It took us 2 days to get down here from Cali so my baby tired of being in the car. I'm so happy because my family gonna come help me move in

Tracey: come on Rayne let's start putting the stuff in your room.

Rayne: otay

~5 minutes later~ 8:30 a.m.

Ding Dong

Tracey: there goes our family *opens door*

Family, Rayne, & Tracey: hey *everyone hugs*

Rayne: are you my family *then points to her grandmother* are you my Nana?

Nana: yes baby I'm your grandma but you can call me Nana

Rayne: otay *hugs her nana*

Tracey: okay let's get to work. So far Malachi has been helping me

Malachi: *walks in* hey FAM

Family: hey Malachi

Tracey: OK mom, Rayne, Teresa, Brianna, Amber, Amberly, Sanaria, and Janaria do y'all want to help me with Rayne's room and my room?

All together: sure

Tracey: okay Matthew, Malachi, Marcus, and Martin can y'all paint the walls?

Together: yep

Matthew: what color do you want the rooms

Tracey: we already finished painting Rayne's room and my room they both dried already. So I want y'all to paint the living room cream,  playroom grey, 1 guest room brown, 1 grey, 1 tanish, 1 light brownish, 1 greenish blue, not turquoise like a deep green and light blue, and one yellowish. They bathrooms we will do later or tomorrow. So how about that can y'all handle it?

All: yep

Tracey: okay. I need Walter, DJ, Damiean, Deon, Ej, and Josh to help with that and move the furniture in. It has plastic because its new. Okay let's get started

Okay.

(A/n I'm going to skip through the day)

~9:30 p.m.~

Nana: whew it looks nice but I'm tired.

Tracey: I know but I still can't believe we got everything did, including the bathrooms.

Nana: yea, I know right

Tracey: I think y'all so very much y'all can come over whenever y'all want. Maybe tomorrow I can take everybody out to lunch for helping me. How does that sound?

All: yes

Tracey: okay love yall. Does everybody have my number?

All: yes

Malachi: so where are we gonna eat tomorrow?

Tracey: I don't know wherever y'all want. Oh and I got my shop here and in Cali so y'all can come in any time and I do have men clothing. So I will see y'all tomorrow. Oh and pick a restaurant. *hugs and kisses everyone*

All: okay bye

~ 2 hours later~

Tracey: Rayne are you ready to sleep in your new bed?

Rayne: yes ma'am, I had fun with my family

Tracey: that's good. Let me tuck you in the bed and you can watch TV until you fall asleep

Rayne: otay

A/N
So what did yall think about this chapter?

Do y'all think Rayne's dad will find them or what?

Leave comments, like, tell me what you think, and give me some ideas please.