Class-1A wholesomeness

Obviously BakuDeku, seems like I never remembered to write that lol

At the end of the day, and spending hours of just sleeping- Kacchan's presence already enough to satisfy little deku

Izuku's POV:

Lessons have finished and I woke up a few minutes ago. Honestly, I do feel better although my head still hurts- not as much before though. It feels nice being the one Kacchan feels about again. Like I'm special enough to be with him. Me and Kacchan, Kacchan and me.

I stop abruptly thinking to what Uraraka-san said the last time she made me join one of her girl chats.

I read in an article that most of the time, someone finds out they have a crush on someone when they think of them a lot, they think of what it would be like just the two of them together, and they are happy with just their presence

I feel my face burning up when realisation hits me.

I like Kacchan.

I like Kacchan?

OMG I LIKE KACCHAN?!

But then I realise that it's not really that surprising. I've always felt strangely attached to him. His ash-cinammon scent, his pale- golden spikes like gloss, his piercing ruby eyes...

everything about him is so perfect...

How could he ever like someone like me?

Kacchan's POV:

How could this nerd ever like someone like me?

Everything about him is so perfect...

His floral-sweet scent, his fluffy, pillowy hair, his emerald, viridescent eyes which shimmer like little suns, burning up my senses too.

I like Deku...

There's no denying it...

Oh my god, I can't believe I'm admitting I like Deku, even if it's to myself.

Deku's POV;

Suddenly my dorm door bursts open and Uraraka and iida come rushing in, looking worried.

"Deku-kun are you ok?! We haven't seen you since Bakugou carried you away, and you looked dead!" Uraraka says

"That was a little blunt, Uraraka-san. But yes! Midoriya, we were very much worried! We are glad you are looking better!"

"Haha, thanks guys.. but I'm *cough* still sick and I w-wouldn't want you to get infected so maybe I s-should wear a mask first.. " I say weakly, giving a wobbly smile. If I'm being honest, I was still tired.

"Nonsense! I don't care if I get sick, as long as I know you are alright!" Uraraka exclaims, mad but expected that Deku would care for her and iida before himself. How could one person be so sweet and selfless for so long? But it was Deku sooooooo.. why was she still surprised?

"Midoriya, you need to take better care of yourself! Overtraining is not good for our bodies!"

"haha... ok iida, and thanks you Uraraka-san!"

"NOW LET THE DAMN NERD GET SOME REST!" Bakugou shouts.

"Hehe, thanks Kacchan!"

And with that, the evening went on with many members of class 1-A, going up, checking on Deku (who was fast asleep again because Recovery Girl came and healed him, resulting in a lack of energy), dropping off notes for Bakugou and Deku and little gifts and compliments.

Finally, the room was fairly quiet once again, with the steady and rhythmetic pattern of Midoriya's breathing

Something, however, was heard by our dear Baku-tsundere.

Something he would never forget.

Something which would start something which would blossom and grow into something beautiful

"I....l-ove y-ou... K-kacchan..." Midoriya mumbled in his sleep

A soft and rare smile appeared on Bakugou's lightly pink-dusted face

"I...love you too"

This is the end of this book and I hope you enjoyed! This story really went on for longer then I had thought, and in replacement of this book, and my other "I'm so tired" book, I will be doing a book filled with cute Deku one-shots, with angst too! Thank you!