ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6

A/N above picture is Inari Sakamoto played by Kim Taehyung.

While the supernatural community was all too familiar with Henrik Mikaelson, Malachai Parker, and Izanami Yamamoto, there was one more person who vastly contributed to their group. Inari Sakamoto. However, few people were aware of his presence as he was the one responsible for Henrik's network of spies and allies in every corner of the supernatural community. He was the one who worked in the shadows and pulled the strings of many for Henrik. They were similar after all. They both were foxes.

Romania - Transylvania 1995 - A bar

Henrik took a sip from his drink and looked at the ravenette sitting in front of him. "Iza told me you were looking for me. Now normally I wouldn't come to a whole other country just for one person but when they are mentioned by Iza...now that I find intriguing." He smiled mischievously. "Tell me, what is it about you that my dear Iza has found interesting enough to summon me for."

The ravenette gulped nervously as he noticed the dark glint in the youngest Mikaelson's eyes. He cleared his throat and looked at him. "My name is Inari Sakamoto, and I'm a Kasai."

Henrik chuckled. "A fire Kitsune, eh? Interesting. But from the looks of it, there's much more to you than meets the eye, isn't there?"

Inari nodded. "Yes...I'm a hybrid. I'm both fire and lightning kitsune."

A dark smile formed on Henrik's face. "Fascinating." He purred. "Tell me, Inari. Would you like to join me?"

Inari smirked. "I would be honoured to work with another of my kind, Mr Mikaelson...the original Nogitsune not to mention."

"Fantastic. Now...it seems we have some company." Henrik smiled mischievously and looked behind them to see a young brunette witch. "You here to kill me, sweetheart?"

Inari tensed.

The brunette witch smiled smugly. "That's right. I'm here to kill you. You're an abomination on this earth. Even more than Klaus Mikaelson. And today I'm here to kill you, and then he will be next."

Henrik's body started shaking to the witch's surprise. At first, she thought it was fear, but she was proven wrong when he burst out laughing loudly while holding on to his stomach. He wiped a tear from his eye. "Kill me?" Henrik tilted his head to the side and sighed while looking at her, amused.

"That's right." The Bennet witch said with a smug look. "I can kill you with this." She said as she held out a white oak stake.

"Ooh, scary~"A dark smile slowly formed on the brunette's face. "I'M A THOUSAND YEARS OLD TRIBRID YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!" He shouted.

The Bennet witch flinched and stepped back.

"Although I find myself intrigued." Henrik leaned in slightly. "Tell me where did you find the white oak stake?"

"It was my mother's." She said without thinking.

"Ah. Interesting." He narrowed his eyes at the brunette. "Now tell me, girl." Henrik hissed. "Where is Malachai Parker? Last I heard the Benette family is the only other person who knows of his whereabouts. I don't quite fancy going after the Gemini Coven when I can go after the ones who helped them and inputted that ridiculously foolish idea."

The witch remained silent.

Henrik sighed. "Not going to answer, huh. It seems like it's your turn, Iza."

Izanami appeared next to the tribrid in a cloud of dark smoke. Henrik smiled when he noticed the slight hope in his eyes. It was always like this. Whenever they saw Izanami's face, they would instantly think of him as a kind and innocent young man when in reality he's as twisted as it comes. After all, the Nogitsune does not need an innocent by his side. Although he would find it amusing if a pure soul took a fancy in him. He really would enjoy corrupting their pitiful soul. "Don't be fooled by that innocent face of his, he's the devil in disguise, love."

Izanami smirked darkly. "I appreciate the compliment, Mischief." He looked at Inari and then at the shaking Benette witch. "We're going to have so much fun, darling." He purred.

The witch trembled when she noticed the ravenette's dark magic encircling her petite figure like a snake. "T-The dark wizard."

Izanami's smirk widened. "You've heard of me. Fantastic." he held out his hand and made two dark spheres made of black magic.

Henrik smiled mischievously. "Oh, this is going to be so much fun, Miss Benette."