Narrator and Mully Haloween Special

Mully' POV

Today is Halloween and Me and Narrator have set up for a Halloween party that ALL the boys are coming too.

*knock knock*

Me and Narrator get up from the chair and open the door to find Eddie Dressed as BeatleJuice and Juicy dressed up as Jigsaw it looks really good and Josh dressed in a butcher pig costume. "Jesus Josh What the hell thats terrifying" "not as terrifying as what your wearing" True I'm wearing a a Michel Myers outfit with blood everywhere on me.

Narrators POV

We've been having so much fun and I walk up to Mully and do something I never thought I would do I've been holding in for so long and everyone gasps but Mully I can tell liked it and I loved it.

"OMG WOW THAT WAS SO CUTE" Juicy said whole clapping with the others Me and Mully laugh so hard. Josh pulls me aside and asks me a question I've never heard him say before and we joke about it a lot but I don't think anyone told him "wait your actually gay!!!" I crack up laughing at him everyone else joined "dude we talk about it all the fucking time" "omg I thought that was a joke and also, Mully why and I not surprised you end up being gay."

We all go back to what we were doing and party and drink some more until we all passed out.

Hey guys so it's Halloween and I had to do something for it so here is my really bad story of what I think the boys Halloween would be anyway put in he comment thingy and tell me what you are or were for Halloween I'm not doing anything so I got time OK BYE BUDDYS LOVE U❤️❤️!