Entrance Exam

Midoriya grinned as he ran through the streets. It was the day of the UA entrance exams, and he was more than excited for it. After all, this was his chance at being a hero!!

Surprisingly, he wasn't treated that badly after he had bitten off Bakugou's finger. Everyone just blamed it on his quirk acting up. Actually, people were being kind of friendly to him.

It was... weird, to say the least.

But that didn't matter at the moment. What mattered was passing this exam and getting into UA.

Speaking of which, he was now standing in front of the tall building. It was amazing, really. The walls were made of glass, and the building was shaped like an 'H'. Midoriya's mouth hung agape as he stared at UA, awe filling his expresion.

He gave a wide smile, and rushed inside of the auditorium, where the exams would be held.

The written exams were passed out to everyone.

Midoriya wasn't too woried about the written exams. He knew that he had pretty good grades, so it was likely that he'd do pretty good with this. Plus, some of the questions had to do with quirks, or support items, two things that he knew lots about due to his analysis.

He finished it a little bit before the time ran out. Ectoplasm came around, picking up everyone's papers, while Midoriya internally fanboyed over the hero.

.... Based on Ectoplasm's expression, he didn't do too good at keeping it internal.

His stinger wagged behind him, and he suddenly felt extremely glad that none of the chairs were too close together.

Present Mic walked into the center of the stage, and Midoriya's stinger only wagged faster.

"Hello little listeners!!! Welcome to UA's entrance exams!!! Can I get a 'Yeaah?'" Present Mic yelled, although no response came.

(Midoriya would've, but he could tell that he had just went into a semi-feral state due to his excitment, and probably would've ended up growling at him instead)

Present Mic carried on talking, "The praticals will be something like a video game!! There are three different types of robots, each worth a different amount of points!! You get points by destroying the robots!! The more points you have, the better!!!"

A moment after he had said that, a stiff, blue haired boy with glasses stood up. "Excuse me, Present Mic, but while you said that there are three robots, this packet shows four!! If this is a mistake, UA should be ashamed!!" He then turned to look at Midoriya, pointing at him, "And you, the one with the mutation quirk!! You've been mumbling throughout the whole written exam, and you've been swinging your tail around without any thought!! It's a distraction for everyone! If you think this is a joke, you should not be here!!"

Midoriya let out a predatory growl, followed by a series of yips and chirps that were supposed to be an explanation of his muttering habit and the way his stinger wagged about. So he was right about being in a semi-feral state...

The glasses boy looked offended by his animal-like response, but before he could say anything, Present Mic said, "Settle down, little listeners..! And I was just about to explain that! The fourth robot is the 0-pointer!! Like the name suggests, it's worth no points!! Think of it as an obstacle!!!"

"Plus ultra!!!!" Once again, he got no response.

The crowd of students went outside, finding themeselves in front of a giant, fake city. It looked so realistic, too! Midoriya couldn't help but stare at it in awe.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, only to see the blue haired boy once again. "Don't think we're done here. What makes you think that growling is a proper response to-" Midoriya cut him off with another growl, low and threatening. He snarled, teeth bared, and claws unsheathed.

The blue haired boy stepped back fearfully, and Present Mic yelled, "And GOOO!!!"

Midoriya was caught off guard by this, and let out a startled yip, before getting on all-fours and running into the area in order to get away from the sudden loud noise.

A/N

Hi, I'm here to leave you at a cliffhanger.