Christams speical chapter

I smiled, it was getting pretty close to Christmas, I thought and went out to go shop for a Christmas tree, the decorations, and for the presents.

It took my the whole day to get everything and made sure to hide the gifts in my room after I got back home.

"Ah welcome back brother! Ohh is it that time of the year again?" Papyrus said joyfully checking the calendar.

Papyrus wasn't too used to it being Christmas instead of what we called it usually when we lived underground.

I nodded at him with a smile, "what time of the year?" Red asked and I left papyrus to do all the explaining as I went to go back the gifts I got for my brother.

I finished all the wrappings for the gifts before I heard a knock at my door. I got up and walked over to the door, I opened the door to see blue along with the other papyrus's or swaps.

"Yes?" I asked them.

"So we heard about Christmas, can we get gifts for our bros too?" Blue asked me and I blinked at that.

"Hm? Sure. You don't need to ask for my permission." I told them and some of them looked relieved.

"Good because I didn't ask for your permission." Edge told me and looked away a bit.

I chuckled, "sure you didn't. Now go run along now, I can help you with shopping in a bit. I got to hide the presents for a bit before I put them underneath the tree." I told them and closed the door.

The reason why I hide the gifts is to make sure blasty doesn't accidentally step on one just yet.

Blasty still needs a bit of time to adjust to the tree and presents. But it will only take some hours before it's alright to but it underneath the tree.

I got up and let my room, heading over to the others to show them which places they can get Christmas gifts for their brothers.

It took almost the rest of the day before they were finally satisfied with the gifts for their brothers. I nodded and we headed back home.

We still had two more days before it was Christmas. I thought pleased.

The day went on pretty quickly, though the next day, the lazy versions of me asked for a bit of help for gifts for their brothers.

Though this time it only took half a day to get the gifts that they wanted to give to their brothers.

I made sure they wrapped it on their own do it the other brothers asked, they can at least say they got the gift and wrapped it themselves. I thought, making sure non of them try to slack off on wrapping their gifts for their brothers.

After they were finished, they put the gifts behind their brothers gifts that their brothers got.

And there went day two before Christmas. So tomorrow was Christmas.. it felt like it was Hoth long and short to me when it came over those last two days.

If went to bed after we all eat dinner. Though I ended up getting up early in the morning to make breakfast for the rest of them.

It took me a good forty minutes before I finished it all for all those who know lived here since the malfunction along with those coming to visit for Christmas.

I waited a bit as I set the table and the rest came in looking a bit tired. I grinned at them, "morning." I said and I heard muffled mornings Back to me.

We started eating breakfast, "thanks brother." Papyrus told me with a smile.

I'm just waiting for the excitement to kick in for the energetic brothers.

I thought felling amused, get it? Fell? As in underfell or Swapfell? You know? Feeling? But instead with felling? No? Oh well.

I stared at the brothers with a smile on my face.

Five...four...three...two...one...and I saw the excitement in some of them, mostly those that were exactly like my brother which included my brother, blue, phantom, sugar, star, guns, Dream, ink, and tango. Now black and edge didn't show it but I could feel their excitement.

Though the lazy versions Of me or papyrus didn't care much but they smiled at their brothers.

Though killer just watched with a grin, error was just frowning at everything, broad just watched with his mask covering his mouth, and nightmare just watched his brother look around for gifts to give out.

I smiled, feeling pleased about this.

I watched as the papyrus's or the swap sans, ink, and Dream open their gifts with a happy smile and delight. That is after the papyrus's or swaps moved the presents around to find the gifts that their brothers got for them.

Then it was the sans or swap papyrus's turn to open gifts. I watched as the brothers finish's opening them, I looked at killer, cross, nightmare, error, and dust watch them.

I walked over to them, "you aren't going to open your gifts?" I questioned them with a smirk and I saw surprise and shock in their eye sockets before it vanished.

They walked over to the Christmas tree and sigh around a bit before they found their gifts and opened them.

Nightmare got a book that he probably a hasn't read before and it showed a bit when he looked at the video with curiosity.

Killer got a new knife and a book to write in, while dust got a new jacket with his brother knitted on.

Both cross and error got chocolates and an other gift or so from me.

The other gift for cross was some book about defense. While error got some knitting supplies and a book to write in as well as a book to read.

I smiled and just watched them for a bit.

"Brother?" Papyrus started out and I looked over to him wile a hum along with a smile on my face.

"Yes bro?" I said tilting my head.

"Are you going to I open gout gifts now or later?" Papyrus asked me, knowing that I sometimes waited for a hit to open and sometimes I forgot.

"Hmm...I'll open them in a bit." I told him and he accepted that and moved on.

The others started to either use their gifts, or play with them depending on which and who it was.

After a few hours of watching them, I opened one of the gifts for me. I smiled, awe paps sure does know what to get me. I thought picking up some new clothes along with a game or two.

I never know what I want so I just usually want either knew clothes or some games to play with when I have free time.

But other then that I'm good half the time.

"Merry Christmas everyone.." I muttered underneath my breathe.

The others shared a merry Christmas as well before I went to go take a nap on the couch along with the other lazy versions of me.

_____*____*______*_____*_____*____
Finally finished with 1251 words. Well hope you like and comment what you think. Ja ne~!

Underswap-blue and stretch
Swapfell-black and cash
Killertale-killer
Dusttale-dust and phantom(ghost papyrus has a body now)
Horrortale-horror and sugar
Underfell-red and edge
Dreamtale-dream and nightmare
Ink and error
Outertale-outer and star
X-tale -cross
Mafiatale-bones and sans/skull
Dancetale-dance and tango

Changed a nickname

Also merry Christmas