transformers bayverse hound x (bad) human reader

Ahhh good x bad. No request. But I wanted to make this.
.
.
.
reader p.o.v

You were a spy. Some agents hired you in to get some information. And well. How could you say no to money?. Lot's of money. But of course it was dangerous and only a fool would to this. And the fool was you. You've spying on the deceptions. And that was a real life risk.bur you were good and your thing. The best of the best. Oh well. That was what you thought. You followed the autobots through the desert. Their team was guided by Optimus prime. The leader. Hound, drift and bumblebee followed him. There were more autobots but they were scattered across earth. And they were the good guys. But still aliens was telling you enough to stay on the human team.

So you study them and then go back to the meeting building. Easy right. Yeah. With a voice recorder you recorded their talk. "You sure sensei?" Drift asked. They were about les then a hundred feet away from your hiding spot. A lot of rocks in the dessert luckily. "Yes. We go now to charge the tech building" Optimus prime said. The tech building?. Oh he meant were they were working on transforming metal. Suddenly you snapped from your thoughts as you heard them Transform. Driving away behind Optimus. So that was that!. A easy job and much money made. Wait did they all leave? You got up from your hiding place. Only standing up from behind the rock. Yes they were all gone. Let's see. Optimus was absolutely gone. Bumblebee yeah also. And drift check. Wait. That only makes three. Where's hound?!. "Ear dropping on our conversation aren't we?" A deep voice asked from behind.

Damm!. He found you. Well it was better him then a deception. A Deception would have already stepped on you. "Who me? No" you said hands awkwardly against in eachother. He raised a brow. Then he leaned down to grab you. Oh hell no!. You took a run for it. You had the information you needed. Now you needed to get away from here. "Not so fast little one" he said faster. Grabbing you. His big hand wrapping easily around your upper body. You swallowed. "Let go of me!" You said struggling against him. Not that it made any progress. "Why were you spying on us?" He asked holding his hand closer to his face. So he could really eye you. Making you even smaller. "As I said. I wasn't. I'm a hiker" you lied stopped moving around. "Sure. If you're a hiker I'm the leader of the deceptions" he said. A hint of irritation in his voice.

"Hey optimus I found a human who was ear dropping on our conversation. What do you want me to do about it?" He asked. Like some sort of bluetooth call. You couldn't hear the answer but you could tell he was listening. "Copy that" he said. You start slamming your hands down on his big one. "Stupid robot!" You said. Even trying to bite. "I'm just gonna ignore what you just said" he said not impressed at you. You signed deeply. Then squeaked when he trew you into the air. Catching you. Luckily. But this time he held your legs. So you were upside down. This was even worse then the first position. "Hmm you are cute" he said giving a small smile. A blush appeared on your cheeks. You cute?. Ha no. "What are the plans with me anyways? Or are you just going to toy with me?" You said frowning.

"Something like that" he said sitting down. Wait sitting down?. You never just saw a cybertronian sit. He placed you down back on your feet. "Don't run oke?" He said. You turned your head slightly. Don't run?. That absolutely was a smart option to make sure you would ever come home. But what if you do?. Right. Like you could out run a VEHICLE. He suddenly moved his hand over you. You snarled.

"What? I'm only making sure you don't have any weapons on you" he grinned. Moving his finger slowly forward and back. You could feel his stupid grin. "You think I-I have any weapons on me-e?" You said stuttering.

"Your looks is a weapon by itself" he flirted. Your mouth fell to the ground. There was that blush again. He stopped. Only to place both his hand around you as he felt around. For any objects that shouldn't be there. "Gah!" you said through your teeth. "Eh? What was that now?" He said. You turned your head. Did he just got a lot more handsome or was that your brain playing tricks on you. "You are evil!" You said angry at him. "Me? You sure" he said. Well no. Officially you were the bad one. But it was them or your own kind. What a hard decision. "What's your name?" He asked letting you go. You turned your head away. You were going to give in. "Only if you..." You said pointing to your mouth.

He lifted you back up. "What a deal" he said smoothly. His eyes focused on you. "Y/n" you said right after. "My name is y/n" you said. You thought of him saying how he would say your name. "Y/n" he repeated. "I'm hound. But I guess you already knew that" he said. You nodded to that. Your eyes locked with him. "Come here" you said tracing your fingers over your bottom lip. He understood. Laying a bit down. So his mouth touched yours. You know what?. You were going to quite you're job and live with this big machine!. Your heart beating fast. A feeling. A feeling you haven't felt in a long time. Love.

How could you fall for someone that fast?.

Damm, that was good.
Word count 987
Comicmaker12