Back To Home...

"can you wake up yoongi? This guy is really hard to wake up" jin asked and taehyung nodded. "wait! Why are you asking 'him' to wakeup yoongi hyung?" he heard [taehyung] protested and taehyung turned around to face him. "And why do you ask? Got a problem kid?" taehyung asked raising his eyebrow. "No. I don't, but yoongi hyung have a problem with you"  he said rolling his eyes. "aigoo! Kiddo I am 'you'. You are 'me'. I know everything about who have a problem with who and why they have the problem. But don't worry i am not gonna spill your little secret" taehyung said with a smile, he was enjoying how he was jealous of himself. "and I am not a threat to your 'yoongi '  but someone else is" taehyung said looking at jungkook subtly, remembering how he became so insecure about jungkook and Yoongi's closeness few years back.

"y-you know? How? I mean i know you are me but-oh! So, you also know that what's gonna happen? What is it? Am I gonna get what I want?" [taehyung] said nervously. "I don't think that's a good idea to tell you what's gonna happen but I can just tell you things are soon gonna be changed for the best. But just tell me what will you do if you get what you want?" taehyung said patting his imposter's head. "me? I am gonna keep him safe with me. I'll always be on his side, no matter what like a shadow. And I'll never let him be upset after that" he said excitedly, with a boxy smile and Taehyung's smile vanished.

Exactly, that's what he thought before he got yoongi. He wanted to make him happy. To always stay by him. But, what is he doing now? Leaving yoongi alone? He doesn't even know if yoongi was fine or what might be happening to 'his' yoongi. Taehyung was unable to fulfil what he wanted to do for yoongi. He looked around only to find yoongi entering his room. No, this is not 'his' yoongi,he is someone else who might be looking like yoongi but is someone else in reality. But what can he do? He doesn't even know how he got here? How will he return back? What should he do? He was so confused right now that he exited the dorm, ignoring the members call.

He was missing yoongi so bad. His brain was filled with yoongi,his smile, his talks,their relationship. It was all so beautiful then why did he messed everything up? Why did he enter that room? Why he wanted to know what yoongi thought about him, when he already had yoongi as his husband? He had no idea what? But now he has no idea how to go back. His legs were walking continuously, he had no idea where. But just far from that place which made him away from 'his' yoongi. Now all his excitement and curiosity was turned into fear and confusion. Fear about whether he would be able to meet yoongi or not? And confused about how could he go back to his world.

 Fear about whether he would be able to meet yoongi or not? And confused about how could he go back to his world

A/N-to not create any confusion.. Young yoongi is written as yoongi and older yoongi is written as [yoongi]..

His feet suddenly stopped and he took out his phone and dialed [Yoongi's] number. After a few rings, yoongi finally picked up. "T-taehyung-ah?" he heard [yoongi] say followed by some painful sobs. He opened his mouth to say something, but it felt like his words were stuck in his throat, it was so long since he heard his voice. Yes, 'his' yoongi is different, he would never talk to him aggressively, his voice always gentle when he talked to him no matter what, not like that boy here who always talks with him harshly. He was longing for gentleness, for love. He was longing for 'his' yoongi, his love. He doesn't want to live here anymore, he just want to run away and hug yoongi tightly and tell him how much of a fool he was to leave. And [Yoongi's] sweet welcoming voice was making him restless, he needed yoongi now. He needed his comfortable arms. "s-say something j-jerk! Where a-are you?! Tae!!" he heard [yoongi] say again but he ended up sputtering because of his sobs. "yoongi ?" was the first word left his mouth and one tear dropped from his eyes.