80/85[Experimental Product]

Axin woke up in a room like a princess, and there was a very cute pink doll bear lying on the bed.

This room is very large and contains many gadgets that girls like. Limited edition Barbie dolls, key chains, jewelry boxes...and spacious cloakrooms, which are larger than the master bedroom of ordinary families. They are covered with beautiful and expensive clothes and skirts. The shoe boxes are very high, most are not. Disassembled.

She walked in front of the mirror and looked at the beautiful appearance in the room. She didn't fit the girl in this room.

"At that time I woke up and was stunned by everything around me. At first, I didn't mean what it meant, I thought I was dreaming, or who's prank, or maybe I was a guest at Jiang Cancan's house, it was mine When there is a mistake in my memory, I wonder why I woke up in Jiang Cancan's room. My class is the same as that of Jiang Cancan. She has a good family background, beautiful and generous tutoring, and she never looks down on us poor girls. It's Jiang Cancan's room, and my relationship with her is pretty good."

"I went downstairs and wanted to ask what happened."

"I thought at the time that Jiang Chancan wanted to play some games."

"I went downstairs. On the sofa in the living room was a man reading a newspaper. This was Jiang Cancan's father, Jiang Bailei. He seemed to hear my voice coming downstairs. He looked up and smiled at me kindly. At this time, I just thought that the other person’s kind smile was just for my junior. I never thought that his next sentence would make me stiff in place. He smiled and shouted,'Cancan, how did you get up like this today? Early? Today is a weekend, don't sleep a little longer, don't you usually like to sleep the most?'"

"I was stunned, and I turned back quickly, thinking that Jiang Cancan was behind me. However, there was no Jiang Cancan behind me, only the empty stairs. Yu Bailei said again,'Cancan, you girl, when you go down the stairs, what's wrong? If you can’t concentrate, and look back, what if you fall down? You, don’t grow up, so dad can’t worry.’"

"With this sentence, I can be sure that the other party really called me Chancan, but I called Yu Xin, not Jiang Cancan. My name was Yu Xin from childhood to old, how could it be Jiang Cancan? I quickly said, ' Uncle Jiang, are you wrong, I am Yu Xin, not Jiang Cancan?' He walked over and touched my forehead, muttering that he had no fever, why didn't even his father recognize it or something, in short , His meaning is very clear, I am Jiang Cancan, not Yu Xin."

"I'm confused, I think this must be a dream. I want to wake up, but I can't wake up anymore. I entered the room and wanted to find the traces of Jiang Cancan's survival. There aren't any. Pens, school bags, books, mobile phones It’s all mine. The name on the book is mine. That expensive limited-edition phone needs my fingerprint to unlock it. Clothes, shoes, everything is my size. I feel the world is crazy, I am obviously Yu Xin, how could it be Jiang Cancan, how could the things in the room be mine?

I rushed out of the door and saw the maid who was buying food coming in, grabbing her and asking who I was, she said blankly, ‘Miss Chancan, what’s wrong with you? ‘I pushed her away, so I was wearing pajamas and slippers, went to school, and I asked someone I knew who was pulling me. I thought that this would prove that I was Yu Xin, not Jiang Cancan. Unexpectedly, the people I knew and the people who knew me said that I was Jiang Cancan.

I squatted tiredly on the ground. At that moment, I always felt that the world had changed. Frequently visited fruit shops, shops, and those small vendors say they don’t know me. Yeah, they haven't seen Jiang Cancan, how could they know Jiang Cancan? "