Someone have guts?

She looked at you like you were going insane. "Your gonna record you being killed and send it to your best friend to post it?" You somehow ignored her and pulled something out of your back pocket and tada it was your trusty dusty phone.

"YOU HAD THAT THE WHOLE TIME AND DIDNT CALL ANYONE!" Both of the kidnappers screamed because somehow you kept shocking them at this point.

You go on tik tok and she heard a song and noticed the WiFi works fine she's kinda worried now but again she does have a not normal gun pointed at you.

You were starring at your phone with a weird face. She kinda stepped back for safety measure it's not like you tried to fight back at all. She felt something squishy. She screeched she stepped on Carl's poor exploded messed up head. She took a cloth and whipped red blood off her heals.

You were still looking weird to your phone daddy asked," what are you doing aren't you gonna call the cops or at least someone?"

"Nah I'm just trying to figure out if I should use a sound or not." You were quite serious about this cause you were about to make your last video. You decided on just making the video without the sound and your best friend would just decide whether she/he/they thought was best.

You press record and damn the kidnappers were sister shook from this. They both were about to speak but both stutters since they've never had met anyone like you.

You look at her and say," Hey don't get camera shy since it's probably your first time just go for it."

She made a big mistake she got pissed off again really badly you noticed she was going for the shoot so you put your head up and kissed her right on the lips. The sexual tension was unbelievable.

You moved back to wear your head was at but you licked her cheek then you decided to lick her beautiful gun too you being way to kinky.

She stood in disbelief and pulled the trigger it was a loud bang you were lowkey excited but your stupid ass became a white girl and fell on air, by you tripping she shot daddy's dick, damn that must of hurt while he was alive for a second. You cry in lonely cause you wanted to make out with him.

Now there was one last standing kidnapper she was mad. She was not half as mad as before, she now looked like Satan for real you've never been this turned on before but since your a dumbass you can't even make a kidnapper kiss you without fucking something up.

You realize that no matter what your dream wouldn't come true but there is a whole new dream right in front of your eyes an exploding gun powerful and not that loud for an exploding gun. You stick the gun inside your mouth she juts thought you were being your kinky self but she didn't notice she lost a little grip and you pulled back and snatched the gun away like a weeve.

You looked at the gun with amazement your eyes wee glowing and the gun was in the spotlight. You point the gun at the hottest kidnapper ever and before she could breathe you shot her right the head ,"Lmao seems like I did manage to escape not only did I get to kiss from you I have a new sweet momma." While starring at your beautiful new gun.

The beautiful Gen-Z end~