Chapter 8

*EDITED*

Ace P.O.V

"Don't leave" ... "I-I mean you drank too much I wouldn't want you to drive" the words that came from her sexy lips just made me want to smash my lips right onto hers. Fuck she's driving me crazy. Also, Champagne does nothing to me, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

After she handed me the men's clothes in my hands, I clenched my jaw feeling a ball of anger explode within me. Soon after hearing she likes to wear men's clothes the image of her wearing nothing but MY clothes in MY house made me smirk and bite my lip. I then notice her staring I smirk once more before going to change.

As I walk out, I can't help noticing Annalise instantly freeze and stare at me "fuck" the only words that managed to slip out of her mouth. That's exactly what I want. I let out a laugh as I walk towards her. Fuck it she's driving me crazy. Pressing my lips to hers I bite the bottom of her lips as she wraps her arms around me. I then lift her up having her core touch my rock-hard d!ck. causing me to groan as I felt the warmth of her. I then place her on her bed hovering on top of her. I break our kiss as I stare deep into her eyes as I move the hairs out of her face "you should probably get some sleep princess" I want to fuck her till the sun begins to rise again and hear her moaning out my name. It's just not the time yet but soon.

As I get up and go to lay on the couch, I close my eyes trying to ignore the pain between my legs I suddenly hear a shy voice of my angel Annalise begins to speak "If you want... you can sleep on the bed" moments pass as she innocently walks back to her bed. If I go back now, I don't want to do something that she might regret later. I then try to get some sleep as what feels like hours I eventually sit up and ruffled through my hair. I look to see her door slightly open I then get up as I watch my angel sleep. She's mine. I then move the sheets as I lay beside her and press her cold body to my warm chest... "you're mine princess and only mine."

Annalise P.O.V

-Dream-

I feel as though I'm being carried as I look to see myself wearing a long pink dress, I then touch it only to realize it's cotton candy. Yummy. As I go to take a bight, I smell a heavenly masculine scent. Mmm, I moan.

-Dream over-

As I began to wake up, I feel as though I'm floating on a cloud, I open my eyes only to see I'm no longer in my room let alone my apartment! I then begin to recognize that this is Ace's room! Slowly the door opens revealing Ace once again wearing nothing but shorts. "Good morning Annalise, theirs a few things for today that have to be done before the event, by the way, seems to me you had an interesting dream... I have the bite marks to prove it" he said as he lets out a laugh as he walks into the washroom.

I instantly began to blush... I bit him! I notice my laptop and some of my clothes folded and placed near my bedside. I then take out my laptop and begin to work. I have to focus more on work hopefully tomorrow will be more than finished the next few chapters. Just as I was wrapping up the final sentence, I see the bathroom door open and Ace walking out with nothing but a towel around his waist I gasped as I closed my laptop and hold it in front of my face. "W-what are you doing," I say as I feel my face heat up. "like what you see?" he says as he chuckles to himself. I don't respond as I mentally look back at my sexual experiences which was a complete zero, but his body was absolutely drool-worthy.

"I'm dressed, you don't have to hide, now shower up... or I'll have to come in and help you," he says while biting his lip. I instantly blush as I run into the shower and close the door behind me.

After 20 minutes I leave the shower feeling amazing there was a whole kit of things with my name on it.

*Ring Ring* I look at my phone seeing none other than Pierre Richard the French designer from the fashion show I modelled in