CHAPTER 1

(for this specific story lets pretend that summer is only 4 week and Halloween break is 4 instead of 2 weeks i also don't know how others school terms work but i usually get 6 weeks for summer and 2 for Halloween/October-November break)I keep putting all my other story on hold and then making a new one i'm sorry about that lmfao. But uhh!! I'm gonna try and update all 4 stories that i have out now regularly-- key word TRY and it will most likely fail---

May i just say that i DO NOT!! Suffer from epilepsy so this is just going to be going off stuff i already know and then ill be adding some stuff in that will NOT be correct!!!

I won't be putting warnings in each chapter so I might as well put potential warnings in right now!!

.Self harm

.medical stuff such as needles and blood.

.medications

.gay? For some reason that needs to be a warning

.and obviously epilepsy

(they are in the dorms btw but bakugou moves back in later in the story due to everything ya know?--lmfao)

Chapter 1

No one pov/into

Bakugou katsuki. Bakugou is a first year in au high school for teens wishing to become the best heroes they could possibly be. But midway through the year during a school break something changed bakugou's life. Something that made him take an extra month of school and start back in December instead of november. Something that would change everything from his morning routine to how he did his career and lived his life.

Bakugou pov-

I was going back to the UA today. I honestly don't think I'm gonna be able to do it i mean sure the medications are working but its not stopping the seizures completely im still having them at least once a week and there is nothing anyone can do about it..

I get up out of my bed walking over to my med tray taking out 2 pills, a syringe and my liquid medication. I take all of that, put everything away and put my uniform on. I walk downstairs to where my mother is and give her a hug.

No one pov-

"I don't know if i can do this" bakugou says to his mother who's holding him in a tight hug

"You can do it baby.. It's fine. The teachers know about everything and they know the signs. You're gonna be okay."

They both stand there holding each other for a couple more minutes then they have breakfast together and Mitsuki drives her son to the school.

When they got to UA they said goodbye to each other and Bakugou made his way to the classroom. Once he's there he takes a deep breath and walks into the classroom knowing that he's going to get stared at by everyone. I mean why wouldn't he. He hasn't been in contact with anyone but aizawa in the past month and has just walked into the class in complete silence. He walks in and goes straight to his chair and just as kirishima gets up to go and talk to bakugou, Aizawa walks through the door in his yellow sleeping bag.

"It's good to see your back now bakugou."

Bakugou simply just hums as a response then listens to his teacher as he goes on about whatever they were learning. But midway through the lesson aizawa quickly put his head up from what he was doing and said

"Bakugou can you stay after class please"

Bakugou had a feeling he knew what aizawa wanted him for but that didn't stop him from worrying about it. He bounces his leg and picks at his already scarred fingers as he waits for the class to be over.

It was the end of class and everyone but bakugou and aizawa were left in the room.

"Bakugou...we understand that what you're going through is hard but we need to talk about your safety so if you have a seizure people know what to do if no teachers are around"

"Umm okay?"

"I want to do a lesson about what to do when someone is having a seizure and mental health so your classmates can help if you ever have a seizure or a panic attack in a lesson or in the halls. Would you be okay to sit through it and can i say why"

"Ill sit through the lesson but they are NOT KNOWING WHY YOUR FUCKING DOING IT BECAUSE I WANT NO ONE FUCKING KNOWING YOU GOT THAT" bakugou screamed. He didn't want anyone knowing that he had a disability that is going to affect his whole life and career. He didn't want anyone knowing he was so weak.

"Okay i wont say why. But bakugou"

"Hmm"

"If you feel a seizure coming on and you aren't near a teacher sit down. Whether it's in the halls or in the cafeteria. If no one is there that knows the signs. Please sit down on the floor so you don't fall and get hurt okay?? Also know that if you need to talk i'm here" aizawa says that last bit as he picks up bakugou's arm which he flinched at the sudden contact. But he knows why aizawa did it

Hmm bakugou hummed and then walked out of the classroom.

869 words

please let me know i have made any mistakes and i will go fix them to the best of my ability--