*27*

Byul's POV

     I sighed in contentment as I threw the closest vase and plates I can touch. The sound of expensive antiques creating a loud smashing sound felt great to me as I drank the alcohol straight from the bottle from my  hand, allowing the burning liquid down my throat . F*ck all the money wasted wasted in this type of sh*t anyway. 

    I shoved all the vases and laughed bitterly upon hearing them break at the same time but it wasn't loud enough that could surpass the sound of how my heart broke. I pushed a certain part of the shelf causing the teacups to fall all at once. 

  "BABY STAR?! WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I heard someone screamed behind me. I sat down on the grown and let a single tear that was threatening to fall for a while slip down my cheek and drank the alcohol again as I feel it started to kick into my senses. I didn't bother looking behind who it was because I am well-aware who only calls me that nick name. 

  She yanked the bottle out of my hand and put it away from me. 

  "What? I'm trying to have fun!" I giggled. 

"You collected those your whole life! You can't just break those just because you want to have 'fun'!" I rolled my eyes and didn't answer. 

  My mind was too occupied to even bother shoving her out of here. 

"Seeing something break makes me sane." I mumbled but I know she heard it. 

  I felt an arm wrapped their way around my waist , hugging me from behind. I unconsciously leaned my head back, savoring the touch. This is what I needed in times like this. 

    My mind keep telling me to kiss Dior and apologize to her. Without thinking much, I turned back to the person behind me and kissed her . She responded right away, makinf me smile in satisfaction. I gently pushed her to the ground without breaking the kiss and gently shoved her dress strap down her shoulder. I pulled her hip closer as I remained untop of her.

  She let out a soft moan when I started trailing kisses down her neck . Her fingers gripped unto my hair gently as I created bite marks on her neck. 

   But all of a sudden, Dior's crying face pictured on my mind causing me to stop what I'm doing.  Then it hit me. .. THIS IS NOT DIOR!!

I looked at Isabella's eyes filled with lust. My eyes widen and I immediately pushed her away and removed myself un top of her. She looked startled at my sudden behavior. I sighed in frustration and messed my hair up. F*CK!!

  "I'm sorry... I didn't think this through." I apologized and hung my head in shame. 

  "What are you sorry about?" she asked in complete confusion. 

 "I can't do this. Just... get out . Please.. " I pleaded and looked blankly at the wall. 

 "Why? I thought were about to have fun?" she pouted and started unbuttoning my blouse but I stopped her and shoved her hands away from me. 

"I just can't! Sorry but if you won't leave then I will." I stood up and left the room, leaving her behind. Honestly speaking, Although I have touched numerous girls before, I never touched Isabella. I just can't bring myself to touch her. A part of me never want to even though she try giving me hints.

  And I almost gave her what she wanted! what the actual f*ck was I thinking?!! I unconsciously grabbed my hair pulled it. I can't seem to do anything right!!

  "Someone's having a bad day." A familiar voice say making me turn behind only to find Wheein looking at me amusingly. I sighed. Just when I thought I'm finally alone. 

 "You know it's not good to bottle up your emotions like that, right?" Wheein said. I stopped for a second, reflecting unto her words. She is right.

    "I just happened to pass by your collection room. It's a mess . It's like a tornado have invaded it. Was it Byul-nado?" I chuckled at her cheesy joke. 

  "I'm all ears Byul." she said and sat on one of the lounge.  Well, it wouldn't hurt to tell her, right?

"Dior and I had a heated conversation this morning. She told me she hated me for not telling her  who she is and called me a beast. I was trying to protect her from the pain but I guess what happened was the opposite." I sighed and served myself another alcohol on the table.

  "She has a rough past life Byul. I'm sure she didn't mean that." she said as she rubbed unto my back for comfort. 

  "But she's not wrong though. I am a beast. You know that. Everybody knows that." I chuckled bitterly. 

  "Yes. We may have seen the worst side of you, but it doesn't define who you really are Byul."I cocked my eyebrows.

  "Oh really? I bet you're as scared as those guest when you see me" I mumbled.

 "I don't see a beast every time I see you Byul. I only see our Byul. A friend and a hero ready to protect the people she cared. Think about it. You are sensible about the fact that I am the most coward and paranoid one. Well.... next to Solar. But here we are relying to what people call a 'beast'. You have to stop acting according to what people describe you because let's face it... that's not you. So no need to show them your fangs when you talk to them at parties or events. They don't know you Byul. Only you know the real you." I felt enlightened upon hearing Wheein say that. 

   Not gonna lie, that really touched me that it even made me cry. I'm getting a little tipsy as I drank the remaining content of the glass. 

"They're *hik* meaan.." I sobbed and rested my head on Wheein's shoulder . I felt her rub my back and I instantly felt a little sleepy. I know I am the luckiest person to have friends like them. They always know how to make me feel better. 

 "Thank *hik* you Wheein-ahh *hik." I whispered and kissed her cheek. 

 "Aigoo... Our Byulie is drunk." she chuckled as she rested my head on her lap. "I'm not sweepyy.." I slurred and felt myself yawn which made Wheein laugh. 

 "Sure you're not. Sleep. You need rest." She smiled, showing her dimples. She then blow unto my forehead for a sleeping spell and before I knew it, I was consumed into darkness. 

HELLO!! ANOTHER CHAPTER COMING UP!(AS PROMISED!) ANYWAY, WHATCHA THINK?  YOUR OPINIONS ON MY LAST A/N WAS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND I SWEAR I WILL WORK HARD ON MAKING GREAT MOONBYUL STORIES FOR YALL TO ENJOY YOU AMAZING PEOPLE!

  COMMENT, VOTE AND ENJOY!! CIAO!