Another Restless Night

Author's Note: This is kinda random, but I was thinking of changing the face claim for toddler Mal in this story and I was wondering if you would prefer for me to keep her the same or change it.

This is the face claim now

This is the one of thinking of changing it to

Anyway please let me know which one you think fits better and sorry for this randomness now onto the story.

   Ava smiled as she looked at her friend Dylan who she had asked to come help her with her fashion show that she was a part of to show off her designs. It had been a few hours since they had left the track field and it was now late at night.

    Carlos was studying for Chemistry in the other room as Ava found out he had a test coming up and immediately made him drop everything to study for it. And the small toddler was "sleeping" in her crib.

    Ava had put Mal to bed a while ago, but the toddler was just playing with her toys and not sleeping. "I want you to come on stage during the finale with your chello and I want you shredding something amazing. And leading my models down the runway like your the pied piper or something," Ava told her friend as she was trying to plan her part for the fashion show and she knew her friend was a really good musician.

     Dylan smiled as he looked at his new friend. "You don't want my chello you want," Dylan told Ava as he clicked on the picture of an electric violin making Ava smile as she looked at it. Just as Ava was going to respond Carlos came in.

     "Ava we have a problem Mal won't sleep like at all! I can't study because all I hear is her talking to her toys and singing the baby shark song." Carlos told his big sister who groaned as she looked at Dylan.

     "I'll be right back! I'm so sorry! I know you're probably busy tonight and this is delaying things," Ava told Dylan who had to hold back a laugh as he nodded. "Yeah it's fine I get it,"  Dylan told Ava who nodded as she ran to the crib.

      "Okay Mal am I going to have to move the crib by my bed, so I know when you're actually sleeping?" Ava asked the toddler who giggled as she held up her dragon. "Woaw! Mama pway wif me!" The small two year old told Ava making her sigh as she hated that fact that Mal never slept.