Ethirium

When I opened my eyes under this pitch black water, I already knew the whole earth was destroyed-what I didn't know was that I discovered a completely different world under the ocean, miles below the earth.

If you are reading this we are dead.

The blast of the nuclear bomb exploding had knocked me into the water. I continued to sink and sink further. All my bones were broken, mouth and nose filled with water and brain concussed as I accepted my death. When I woke up, I was still sinking deeper but, I noticed my vision was covered by sand, I should have hit the bottom but there seemed to be no bottom.Then suddenly I felt my body pass through a barrier as gravity took a stronger hold on me as I fell through air.

I felt my body start to fix itself as I landed when I was closer to the ground wondering where I was. I ran a diagnostics of the situation which revealed that I was in a new uninhabited planet which was exactly like earth but an alternate dimension.

After landing I spent a few days trying to get accustomed to the planet. It was during those few days that I met Nyx. It seems that we both fell into the planet ethirium after earth was destroyed. They were also bionic like me possessing abilities typical to machines. It was also during this few days that we decided to create a new society on ethirium, one which was better than earth. Free from all of the injustices that plagued earth.

We wish we had more time, but, we have to go all the information you need is already in your brains. We hope you will find everything to your liking.

Love your Founder/Parents

Royal&Nyx