Interrogation.

//Then//

I stared up at my house. The flames engulfed it delicately. Wiving in and out of windows and openings it created. Fire is a beautiful thing. Tempting as it was to walk back in I stayed out. That fire was not mine. Not for my death. I looked around and people started coming, looking up in awe. 

"Don't get any closer!" The firefighters announced, pushing back the friends of my family as they detested against it. My older sisters best friend was there. I saw her in the corner of my eye. She looked rather lost and maybe somewhat scared, but it was hard to tell. Luckily she hasn't spotted me standing in the crowd. That was the moment I realized just what I had done. 

~

Earlier that day I had awakened to the smell of eggs and bacon. You know how that is. The realization of how hungry you are and you just need that food. I jumped up and out the bedroom door, making my head race with how fast I was up. I bounded down the empty hallway. Once I reached the door I got the biggest smell of eggs and bacon. I smiled and walked in. Naturally Natalie and Nathan, my younger siblings, were being served as Noraah, my older sister, stood by the fridge. She just got back from her mornings run by the looks of it. She was sweaty and her hair was in a tight pony tail but she still looks breathtakingly beautiful. If you can't tell already, she is the pretty one. 

"Noraah, would you mind getting Nat and Nate some orange juice?" My mom smiled at Noraah, before going back to serving the twins. I stood there, waiting for someone to acknowledge my presence. I knew it wasn't going to happen. I looked out the window and saw my sisters best friend Shylea was walking up the driveway. Shylea was in her pajamas. In her hands were a mug and magazine. Usual Sunday morning attire. Shylea happened to be as shockingly beautiful as Noraah if not more so. Her hair was long and dark brown. Her eyes the perfect shade of blue. Quite the opposite of Noraah, with her long blonde hair and hazel eyes. If you were to place me beside them, I would be rather invisible. Due to the fact I am super short. I also have the blandest brown eyes. Don't even ask about my hair. I used to have lovely long blonde hair but Nathan had to put his bubble gum in my hair for safe keeping. My mom chopped my hair off up to my neck. 

"Well, goodmorning kiddo!" My dad said, sipping his coffee and shifting his stereotypical newspaper in his hand. Of course he was referring to Shylea who nodded to him and walked over to the coffee pot to pour herself some. Noraah smiled and places the juice for the twins infront of them, smiling at my mom before sitting down. Shylea also took a seat. Then I realized it. After all the plates on the table were served, there was nothing left. There wasn't enough for me. My mom sat down, noticing my presence. She looked down at the table and shrugged quite literally. "There is some bread , Bree. make some toast for yourself." I smiled polity. "I'm not all that hungry." I said, looking around at everyone, they were eating slowly. Looking abit guilty. I looked back to my mom who looked worried. I just blinked and backed out of the room. Walking down the hallway with one thing on my mind. I bet they were happy when I left. 

~

//Now//

"Bree, Bree, Bree. What a lovely girl you were when you were six. Playing in my pool. Its a small town. What happened Bree Jones? Whats the story?" Mr. Hallen asked. He's a nice guy. He wore a brown suit. His hair light and thinning. I remember growing up in his pool. Too bad we could just talk about those days. I was in interrogation and I don't think they'd want to talk about that. Though they do what to know about my past. Alittle bit of it atleast. 

"I killed them." I smiled, sitting back in my comfy chair. "I killed my family. All except the twins." 

Mr. Hallen's face whitened at how quick I could say it; how easy it was for me to say what I did. Though it's the truth. 

"Why though Bree?" Sweat poking out of his retreating hairline. 

"My reasons are personal. They all deserved it. That's all you really need to know." I said, I was about to stand up and bid him a good day when he stopped me. 

"No, Bree. Sit, sit. I want to hear it. I want to hear the story. If you will please sit back down." 

I sat, smiling at him. 

"Atleast someone is willing to listen." I said, laughing. A warm smile on my face. 

If you were to look at me from the outside, you'd see a girl. Standing about 5"2 tall with short dirty blonde hair. Brown eyes and I am what you would call a Caucasian female. Funny thing is, you really can't tell what a whole story is about by just its cover. 

So this is where my story begins.