Long Time, Too Much Drama

So...I'm back from the dead and uploading again, kinda. So much has happened since the last update on this little blog. I found out Blake was using me, multiple times, for sex. I may or may not be pregnant, with two possible fathers. I very briefly dated this guy I'll name Daniel, but he turned out to be unsupportive, clingy, bitchy, and sexually addicted. We lasted 5 days before I dumped him. On Facebook, three different guys, all in their 20s, are sexually interested in me, and I've had sex with one of them before, though he's not one of the possible daddy's. I have no idea what I'm going to do if I am pregnant. I've already scheduled an appointment with Planned Parenthood for a pregnancy test, and to talk about long term birthcontrol. There's also this guy I go to school with, called Arrio, who i really kinda like. We used to flirt and stuff all the time, but that stopped for some reason, and I miss hanging out with him. How can I reconnect with him, without seeming desperate for his attention? Really, all I want is a sweet, supportive, funny, flirty guy. Dumbass Daniel was literally my only boyfriend, and I'm almost 16. Guys just aren't interested in me, even though I am very interested in them. 

So...advice time. 

1. How can I reconnect with Arrio, without seeming desperate for his attention?

2. How can I make myself more attractive to guys?

3. What should I do about the possible pregnancy?

4. What is the right time to tell all this to my mom?

Please, please, please comment your advice, or private message me if you want. I need answers. For motivation, for every question of mine that you answer, I'll answer one of yours. I'm pretty good at giving advice, so I'm happy to help any and everyone. Fan, Vote, Comment, Private Message, Read my other stories :) Love you all, Snakebitten <3