CHAPTER ONE My Soulmate is Made of Bronze

Leopold: *He waltzes forward green eyes agleam as his companions Josie and Adrian laughed

Leopold: *He waltzes forward green eyes agleam as his companions Josie and Adrian laughed. This was so much fun, just being young, wandering all around the park laughing and taking goofy photos*

Josie: *She has the phone in hand and has the boys walk forward towards her as she walks backwards.* That's it boys, work it!

Adrian: *Flips his blue hair laughing* Oh yes I'm fabulous!

Leopold: You're a narcissist that's what you are. *he laughs*

Josie: *She stops with an aghast look.* Uh, I'm what turns heads, not you my Smurfy friend.

Adrian: *Mock shock* Blue is in this year.

Josie: *She tosses him his phone with a smug smirk and strikes a pose.* My turn! Adore your queen!

Adrian: *He rolls his eyes before snapping photos*

Leopold: *He just looks around the park letting them be dorks, the burden that was college was weighing on him despite his fervent efforts to forget. He sees a glimmer of bronze through the trees in the park*

Josie: Hello. *She calls to him.* Leopold, I don't see you adoring me.

Leopold: What's that? *he points to the glimmer in the trees*

Josie: *She signs and joins him at his side, peering through the trees curiously.* Uh...I don't know. Let's go take a look!

Leopold: *he takes the lead before they come upon a statue.* Ooooh I've heard of this statue!

Josie: Hey yeah! There was an Insta challenge surrounding this a while back. How did that story go? *She gazes up at the statue of a girl in ancient clothes trying to remember.*

Adrian: Ahem. Hi professional influencer on Insta would you like me to explain? *Smirks*

Josie: *She scoffs playfully and whacks him forward.* Go ahead Professor.

Adrian: So, the legend goes like this. A man sculpted her from pure metal hoping to create the likeness of his daughter who died in the prime of her youth. The craftsmanship was so fine that anyone would have thought she would spring to life! *Tries to jump scare them and they just stare back unamused* Fine. *sighs* If you hold her outstretched hand she's supposed to come to life if you're her soulmate.

Josie: *She nods.* Right all the selfies were them holding this girl's hand. Well boys, here's your chance to find love! *She laughs pushing them forward.* Come on, come on!

Adrian: Me first! I'm the influencer! *He laughs flipping his hair again before getting on one knee before the statue and putting his hand in hers posing for pictures*

Josie: *She takes the pictures blowing chef kisses.* Fabulozo! You are such a lover.

Adrian: Thank you maybe one day you'd like to find out just how much. *winks at her with a grin*