FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games

MINKYUNG'S POV

“Rest now baby, I need to get going" he said and was about to get out. But I grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer whispering something.

"Don't play with me baby girl" he said looking down at me with a serious face.

I sit up on the end of the bed and look up at my boyfriend with an innocent look on my face. I grab the front of his jeans and begin to play with the button along with the belt.

He looks around the room to make sure no one is around, then looks down at me with a little smirk on his face. I take off his belt, then undo his jeans, letting them fall to the ground around his ankles and soon his boxers join the jeans.

I grab a hold of his dick and begin to lick up his shaft and once I get to his tip I flick my tongue over it, earning a deep groan to come out of Changkyun's mouth. He looks down at me and runs his fingers through my soft hair.

“no teasing and suck it like a good girl” He tells me his voice getting even deeper if that is possible.

I listen to my boyfriend and take his dick into my mouth. I hollow my cheeks and begin bobbing my head as my hand strokes the base of his dick.

“Fuck, just like that” He moans out and his hands go to the back of my head “Take it all” He told me and pushes my head forward making me take all of him.

I begin to deepthroat him making his head roll back in pleasure as he lets out another deep groan, loving the pleasure I'm giving him.

I can feel the veins against my mouth as I continue to suck and move my head. He was panting heavily, moans and groans are leaving his mouth. His voice is getting sexier and hotter each moan. He gather all of my hair and and grip it tightly as he aggressively thrust in my mouth making me gag.

“Ah, I’m close” He warns me, but I keep sucking him off until I feel his cum shoot into my mouth.

I remove his dick from my mouth as his cum settles on my tongue. I look up at him wanting to know what he’d like me to do.

“Swallow” He says and I do just that, loving how dominant he is being at the moment. A smile form onto his mouth leaning down as he cup my face then pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away and lay on my back, moving away from Changkyun. 

"Oh baby, you're  not going anywhere" He said grabbing  both of my legs and pulling me closer to the end of the bed. "Baby girl, running away is cheating" he smile as he straddle on top of me.

He took his remaining clothes off. Then attack my lips once again.  His kisses went down to my neck shoving it a nice suck that will sure leave some marks the next day. He keeps on kissing my neck then down to my collarbone while he massage my breast.

"I can smell you from here" he said "You smell so good babe" he said between the kisses. I cup his face with both of my hand pulling him into a kiss.

He angled his face, deepening the kiss, and he sucked on my lower lip asking for entry, which I gladly gave him. My tongue moved with his, like a ceremonial dance.

His body pressed against mine. His body melded perfectly against mine.
He took his lips off of mine, placing a few pecks on my jawline and neck, and then moved on to my chest and collarbones. He kissed in a pattern, like he was painting a picture. Then went back to peck my lips before pulling away completely.