Authors note (wait 9 seconds till the music plays)

Story completed: October 28th 11:27pm

Well Uhm. I'm still crying from completing the story. There's loads of things I want to say but I'm not quite sure how to yet.

1) I never expected this book to get this recognised at all. It was something I just did for fun that I enjoyed doing.

2) I want to thank you all for making that happen. You all chose to read it. Vote for it. Comment on it (all of your comments are so amazing I love reading them.)

3) if you enjoyed this book and know someone who might like it please feel free to recommend it or pm me your thoughts on the book!

I cant even begin to explain the upmost joy I've had in writing this book. I didn't start it that long ago, the 3rd of October is where I started and now here I am 25 days later, with 181 followers, this book currently at 1.87K, a supporting bunch of friends that I made on here and a whole new set of ideas for books in the upcoming future.

I remember when I first got wattpad I was like "I'm never going to write a book. It just wouldn't get noticed and people will hate it." Well I'm currently sat here in the realisation that all of you have taken the time to read something that I've written and poured my heart and soul into. You've all given me feedback/ideas/comments on stuff that you loved about my book and I can't tell you how happy it makes me.

I remember when this book was at like 74 reads because I had only told my closest friends about it. But here I am. With a new bunch of friends who some of which I'd call family, and my current friends who have helped me through the entire process and encouraging me to carry on.

The excitement I feel right now because this book is complete is a feeling I can't quite comprehend let alone put into words. I never thought I'd complete it because I thought no one would really care about it. But I'm sat here crying knowing that people do care about it and most of you ( I hope ) actually enjoyed reading it.

Wether you liked it or not, if you got this far, to the end I cant begin to tell you how much I love you. You. Yes YOU, reader, are the reason I sleep well at night because I know people out there take the time to read something I've put time and effort into.

I've had many requests over this period of time about books I should read and I promise you, if your one that recommended them to me I WILL get round to reading them! I have so many books in the read right now and I'm trying to do them all. But I realised that's not working out for me so I'm just going to chose a book and stick with it until it's completed. I'll pm you once I begin to read your book! I promise to vote and comment because I enjoy doing that best on other peoples books.

Ugh I need to say it again. You all mean the fucking world to me and even though I'm a tiny unrecognised page to most, it's a page that is FULL of love for me. You all deserve the upmost respect and happiness in your life. I want all of you, if ever need be, to pm me. They're ALWAYS ALWAYS open for anyone and I always try my best to answer quickly but please know that I won't be around 24/7.

This book means the world to me and it's because of you lot. Some of you have obviously seen it through the eyes of the characters whereas I've just seen it as a person that's WRITING it. But you've all helped me look deeper and look into my characters thoughts and feelings more which is something I will definitely take on in the future!

Now

I can finally mention the surprise

I've been wanting to say this for absolutely ages

But

Here we go

Are you ready

Cause I am!

I can say it now- some of you (depending on who) may already know this...

Here we go

Yay!!

Ahhh I'm sorry

I cant wait

Okay

Sorry

Ahhhhh

I cant wait

1

2

3

IM WRITING A SECOND BOOK

Not a sequel to this one though. Sorry (:

It will be out soon I promise!! I've wrote a few chapters already in which I'm so excited to share!

Have a look out for this cover. Let me know what you think!! It took me a while to find the right picture but I'm very proud of it. A few chapters are written but just not published yet!!

Okay

Here we are

SUNFLOWER

 I cant wait to continue this book! I'm already loving writing the beginning of it

I cant wait to continue this book! I'm already loving writing the beginning of it. It's going to be a soft Harry so if you aren't interested I wouldn't recommend reading it! I'll tell you a day prior to it releasing. The main characters name is "Aaliyah Moreno" who likes to recite loads of poetry.

I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as i ADORED writing it. You all mean the absolute world to me <3

Have an amazing day/night wherever you are

Remember

Treat people with kindness ( or the tommo way if need be)

Please drink/eat/stay active and healthy.

You're all so beautiful, please remember that I want to hug every single one of you and remind you how beautiful you and your soul are if I could. Never doubt yourself. I love you more than you know

Sleep well/good morning bebs<3

All the Love

~ Ashleigh Panther xxx

Aka: 2ghostsinahallway