Ch. 11 -

I was in my room, studying battle tactics and trying to get my mindset right again. I couldn't stop think about Natalie, I tried distracting myself so she would get off my mind.

Focus

I tried multi tasking on various works I needed to keep up on. As I was just started to get deep into my work, my phone vibrated.
I unlocked it, checking the time first: 3:52PM.
I checked the notification, it was a single text.

Ccccccccrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyppppppppppttttttttttttttooooooooooo

(I replied)

Yes Natalie?

Hi

What is it?

I miss you, I need a hug.

I'm busy Natalie.

Please...

We have a match in just an hour, you know?

I know, I really hope I get on a team with you.

You will, don't you remember who I am?

Oh... yes. Does that mean you'll hack the team generator so we can be together?

Of course

Yay!

Calm down.

:( ok. Can I come to your room? Or are you still busy?

I looked at the current objectives and assignments I was working on, I was already behind. But I didn't want to disappoint Natalie or lose her.

What do you want to do there?

Make out with you silly

You can come over but I have some work I need to attend to, is that alright?

Yes, of course. Thank youu

I sat in the living room of my apartment. The lights were off, which most of the time I lived in the complete dark. So she wouldn't notice me immediately if she walked in.

Then, I heard a light knock on the door.

Instead of remotely unlocking the door, I brought myself up out of the couch, and over to the door. I stood there and unlocked it, seeing Wattson, stand there in her electrical suit, and looking so beautiful and pure. She looked up at me, smiling at me. Her eyes were wide open and looking into mine, she was full of affection and love.

We stood there, admiring each other, none of us had said a word yet to each other. Then, I saw she tried reaching up to me, standing on the tips of her feet/shoes. She even tried jumping up a little to kiss me. I didn't lean down, just smiling at her, to mess around with her.

She playfully hit me on the chest.
"Lean down Crypto! Let me kiss you!"

Finally, after about a few more moments of messing around with her, I got to her level, and she wrapped her arms around me, kissing me on the lips.

"Mmmfph, you silly boy." She said, her words muffled from the kissing. We continued for about half a minute, then broke it off. I looked up again, then realized we did this with my door open, right out in the hall.
Quickly, I looked back and forth. None of the legends seemed to be in sight. Yet, I couldn't tell if it was completely empty.

My anxiety was building up, I told Natalie to get in. I locked the door behind her, my whole apartment completely dark.

"Where are ze lights?"
"I'll take care of it in a second."