Chapter 4 wheres you at?

Steven woke up and sees me sleeping on him making him smile as past blue diamond appears. "Rose..?" She said making him look up as he growls and glowed pink making her gasps and cries even more. "I know it! Pink wasn't shattered!" She relieved as Steven held me in his arms while I was sleeping Steven just chuckled at me. "Blue diamond. Don't call me pink or- my past self pink it's Steven Steven Quartz universe. Not Steven pink universe." He said making her upset. "So she's gone?" She asked him which he nod not wanting to speak about it. Past Steven woke up and yells scared which wakes me up groaning "who's child is that?" Blue diamond ask which her big finger point at me. "This is shannon. My happiness." Steven said while past Steven was shocked. "Why isn't she shattering you!?" He ask his future self. "I told her the truth." Surprising past Steven by what he said. And it was true blue picked up his past self making a little terrified. Then he remembers, he gasps "a giant woman!" He said as his future self laughs as he bounces me up and down on his hip. As blue also laughed "your so funny steven." She said making him gasps "you said my name!" He said "Steven? Stevon?" She said and giggles as he also giggles while he rubbed back of his neck. While future Steven smiles at the scene. As the future diamonds squeals at the scene as blue diamond picked me up with her clouds as i babbles happily.