Photoshoot

"I'm going to have a photoshoot next week. Guess who's coincidently be my partner?"

She video called him abruptedly, grinning so wide to her phone as soon as she saw him on the screen. She seemed to be so happy about her upcoming partner. He couldn't stop himself from pouting.

"Who? Your Hae In Oppa again?"

"Aigoo, you're pouting again. Otteoke I really want to pinch your pouty lips now."

He glared at her and didn't say a word. He was always the clingy one. And she loves it. He looked so cute and adorable everytime he pouted or whined. He's her baby, her big baby.

"Oppaa..."
"...."
"My big baby..."
"...."
"Love..."

She sighed. He seemed to have a bad mood that day. A combination of his jealousy and not meeting her for almost 2 weeks now. They filmed for 8 months with only short breaks in between. They were so sticky to each other. Two weeks feels like forever for both of them, especially for him who has been trying to hold her hands. And now, when he's finally got not only her hands, but all of her, they have to spent time separately. She knows that. She knows him. So she decided to calm him, like always.

"Minho Oppa, nae sarang, he's not my partner for the photoshoot, okay? He stopped calling me since Mindbridge photoshoot. He saw your impossible-not-to-see-bouquet and he took a step back ever since. And I love you. I chose you. No need to worry about other guy, okay baby?"

He finally looked at his phone, looking at her on the screen. Murmuring something she could barely hear.

"But you're a man's magnet."

"Mwo?"

".... every man who looks at you, seems to eventually like you. Why you have to be so charming..."

She raised her brows at his statement. She never felt that pretty. Even the press, or people online, often say bad things about her visual. It somehow felt unreal. The way one of the most handsome man in South Korea actually love her. Chasing her for months. Endured despite her rejections, knowing it was all because of her fear.

He proved her that he's worthed it.
He proved her how much he loves her.
He proved that he'll do anything in his power to protect her.

And now, it feels ridiculous how a man who people say is even unworthy of her, is actually jealous of the little things.

"Oppa, you're being ridiculous. You the one with so many fans. You have more than 20M followers on your IG and there's even so called group who thinks they own you. There's no need to be insecure about me, you know how tall my wall was. It took you almost a year to finally got my answer. You know how difficult I am. Besides, I don't think I'm that attractive."

"....you don't think I'll cheat on you, do you?"

He knew he's being unreasonable. Not because she's not attractive. The truth is she has a charm he has never found in anyone. She's the most attractive person he has ever met. Even with all the women he met in this industry which filled with huge number of pretty people. He couldn't bear the thought of other man chasing after her. Because he couldn't mark his territory. She belongs to him but no one knows.

".... it's not like that. I trust you.. I don't trust the other guy."

"Oppa.. I can protect myself okay? You don't need to be worry."