Her Fear

Days passed and Sheba learned real quick. She got the hang of her boss, the chef and Momo and acted a bit more appropriate. Her rudeness towards them decreased in the lowest possible way. At least it was lessen though.

Momo asked Sheba to deliver an order from Arba and she accepted, to Momo's surprise. He never expected she'd actually go.

As for Sheba, she is currently standing in a tall three stories house which was way too big for just a single person to live in. It was elegant and modern style.

She rang the door bell but no one came. Once again she rang the bell and heard the main door open. She waited outside when the gate finally opened.

"Delivery for miss Arba!" Sheba said while looking at the young man with a book covering his face. 'Who's this? Could this be miss Arba's husband? No, maybe her friend?' Sheba was thinking too much already.

The young man looked up from his book, recognizing the voice of the lady in front of him. He looked at the young lady "thanks" he said as he reached out for the bag.

Sheba looked up and was about to hand the bag to the young man when their eyes met.

"Aaahhhhhhh!!!" Sheba unintentionally threw the bag to the young man, soaking him with hot coffee. "Hey!" The man shouted but stopped when he saw what state the girl was in

Sheba was shaking to the bones. Fear was seen all over her face and body. She was sweating like crazy and she embraced herself tight. Too tight that her nails were beginning to pierce her skin.

"Are you alright miss?" The young man asked as he approached Sheba.

Sheba saw that he was walking near her so she ran away. She didn't realize that a car was speeding up so she just continued running. She heard a very loud and long honk of a car and turned to her side. It was just in front of her and she had no time to avoid it. She was too much in shock that she couldn't think straight. The car was about to hit her when...

"Hey! What the heck are you doing?! Are you trying to kill yourself?! Do you want to die?!" The young man pulled her just before she was hit and held her in his arms, protecting her.

Sheba looked up at the young man but as soon as their eyes met she immediately shut her eyes. She clung to his shirt and started crying. "I-I... I don't want to die" she said as she cried. "I really thought I was going to die back then"

Sheba was too exhausted that she fainted in the arms of this young man. He carried her back to the house and called a doctor.

"Solomon!" As soon as he entered the house, eyes were on him.

"Who is that?" Ithnan said, standing up from the couch.

"Long story. Just check if the doctor comes"

"Eh?!" Everyone was confused as to why Solomon came back with a coffee-stained shirt and a girl in his arms, more importantly, why does he need a doctor?

"My guess, that's his girlfriend that he never told us about" Wahid said.

"I feel like I've seen her face before" Arba was thinking. "Aha! That's Sheba! The one from the cafe!"

"Eh?! B-but she w-was the one who... The... The... Applicant!" Ugo was still a little shaken and he started to have goosebumps just thinking about how scary she was.

"Sheba..." Setta had a wrinkled forehead when he said the name. He looked up then fixed his glasses. "Sheba..." He repeated as he tried to remember something.

"What's wrong Setta? Do you like, know her aru?" Falan asked.

"I feel like I've heard that name before. I just don't remember where and when".

"Maybe you've read her name on the application letters. You've been into it lately brother." Ithnan said as he dialed their personal doctor and asked if he was on his way.

"Maybe..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sheba woke up after an hour. Her head hurts really bad and her vision was dark and blurry. She could see orange. 'Orange hair?' she thought as she tried to sit.

"You're finally awake aru."

"Who are you?"

"My name's Falan."

The orange haired lady introduced herself and five others entered the room. Sheba examined the people in front of her. "Miss Arba? And you?" She looked at Ugo with piercing eyes that Ugo felt like a sword was aimed at him. Sheba turned her gaze to everyone else it settled on the blue-haired man. She looked at his eyes and she started to shiver. She shut her eyes and breathed to calm herself.

"I'm sorry for bothering all of you. I will immediately change the coffee I spilled and will compensate for everything else. I won't bother you anymore, I'll get going." Sheba ran outside and down the stairs.

"Wait!" Arba tried to go after her. She was concerned, they don't know if she is well already or if she isn't.

Sheba reached for the door but it was locked. The door had a scanner beside it and Sheba understood that to unlock it, wether inside or out, you need a card. And of course she didn't have any.

"Hey." She heard the voice of the young man she was trying to avoid. She turned around but kept her head down. "Aren't you at least going to tell us why you fainted?" Solomon asked

Sheba slowly lifted her head and when she saw his face she grabbed Solomon's hand that was holding a book and raised it to his face. "What the..." Solomon was confused

"I'm sorry! I just can't bare looking at your face." Sheba apologized

"Wait, what?!" Solomon was now a little angry. He helped her and she tells him she can't bare looking at him? Solomon put down the book, revealing his face once more but Sheba pushed his hand upward and the book blocked his face once more. "Please don't!"

Solomon was now pissed at the behavior of Sheba. He placed the book down and took steps, going closer to Sheba. "Why not?"