//awake\\

Luke.

I awoke to find I was in the middle of a field. My head hurt like shit and my arm burned as if someone shoved a needle in it.

I looked for Loyal my twin brother but he was nowhere. I felt a pang in my heart. Flashes of dreams that seemed like memories were screening in my mind.

A man in a lab coat strapped me onto the examining table. He held a giant syringe in his left hand and cloth in his right. He placed the cloth of what I assume was chloroform (spelling lol)

As It was placed on my mouth and nose my head burnt and blackness filled my vision. then a stabbing feeling of liquid in my arm stung.

Everything went black and all I heard was Loyal's screams.

--

I never had such a vivid dream like that, yet all of it felt real. As if it was merely a flashback.

A brunette sweet looking girl walked towards me glancing sideways as if she was making sure she was alone.

She pulled me up with struggle and intwined her fingers with mine as she began to run.

I didn't ask questions, I just stayed silent and followed her.

We have been running for what seems like hours but was only thirty or forty seconds; lets just say I'm the only one in the family that prefers running on temple run than running in real life.

We reached a deserted forest and she quickly looked around then sat on the cold moss.

My breath had increased, this was honestly the most exercise I have done in years.

"Uh... Wait Where am I?" I wheezed in between breaths

She stared at me with a pale look and sternly replied

"Twin city bitch, you fight and only one twin will win. Good luck"

I glared at her expecting her to run but she didn't and so I softened my look.

"What do you mean"

"I know you're not dumb but honestly, you've been chosen to compete and live here in this shit hole city, you have to fight against your brother otherwise you're family are all in trouble"

The shock hit me hard but I tried to laugh

"Is this a joke" I asked trying to persuade my self to think it was.

"No but you can trust me"

Can I though? I reluctantly decide I can, I need someone by me. I hate loneliness and Loyal wouldn't be able to help me at all.

((SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER, OPINIONS?))
This was meant to start in feb but mehh)
So Quinn and her twin Rynn will be played by Tris(shailene woodley) and Hazel (shailene Woodley.