The Beginning

*Bella's POV
All I can feel is the agony and pain of the venom rushing through me. I can't see Edward, but I can feel him biting me all over, trying to save me. He finally stops and eventually, Alice and Rosalie come in, change me into a blue dress, and do my hair. "Maybe I was too late" said Edward. "No Edward, listen to her heart." Replied Carlisle. I'm trying so hard to open my eyes, but they won't budge. I still feel the venom running through my body. Its like my brain is playing a short repeat of all my memories. I see mine and Edward's first kiss. I see our wedding. I see prom. I see when Edward and I first met. All of the best memories I have. The best part about it is that they all involve Edward.

After what seemed like hours of excruciating pain, it all stops. I open my eyes and everything is so clear. It's like I got a whole new pair of eyes, except they're like microscopes! Everything is so detailed. What was that? That noise. It's like I got new ears too. I can hear things from miles away! This is amazing. I look around the room and see Edward standing there waiting for me. He reaches his hand out for me. I slowly grab it. Finally, we're the same temperature so when I hug him he's not freezing cold. After I look at myself in the mirror, I turn around and give Edward the biggest hug ever, squeezing the shit out of him. I think I hurt him a little.. oops. I ask him where Renesmee is, but he tells me I need to control my thirst first. He's right. It feels like someone is shoving a burning hot iron down my throat!

 It feels like someone is shoving a burning hot iron down my throat!

Before I know it, we're springing through the woods at 100 mph. This feels amazing! I can't believe I didn't become a vampire sooner. We stop running and he holds my waist as I hear all the sounds of nature. I hear the crunching of leaves as animals walk by and the call of a deer. I carefully watch the deer from behind a rock, Edward right behind me. I look back at him and he nods. As I'm about to attack it, a gust of wind comes by and I smell something I've never smelt before. Something sooo good. I need it. I think it's human blood. I can't stop myself, even though Edward tells me to and I sprint off after it. I climb up the side of a mountain, surprising right? As I climb up further, I stop myself and Edward is right there with me. I struggle, but I make the decision to leave. Edward tells me he will help me, but I just jump off the cliff as soon as I can.

 Edward tells me he will help me, but I just jump off the cliff as soon as I can

We go back to our normal hunting. I'm back to watching the deer, but off to the side, I see a mountain lion about to attack it, so I decide to go for that instead. I wait for the perfect moment. As the mountain Lion leaps in the air, I do too, taking it down with me. As it struggles to get up, I sink my teeth into it's neck, sucking as much blood out of it as I can. Wow. I've never tasted anything that good before.

After we get back, Edward tells me how amazed and proud he is that I didn't go for the human like most newborns would. Jacob meets us outside the house and I'm so glad to see him, but I tell him to keep his distance so I don't hurt him. Wow, he fucking smells. Exactly like wet dog. Now I understand what everyone was talking about... He told Edward and I that we look good together, and it really makes me happy to hear that coming from Jacob. He starts taking about Renesmee, but he seems so protective of her. I don't know how I feel about that.

The three of us walk inside so I can meet my beautiful baby daughter. Rose turns around with her in her arms. Holy shit she's humongous! It's only been 3 days and she's already grown so much. I gently hold her in my arms and she touches my face with her hand. As she touches me, I see some sort of vision or something. I see her first memory of me! She's gifted just like her daddy and aunty!

Jacob tries to take her from me, but that really pisses me off! What the fuck is his deal?! Rose tells him to tell me the truth and this makes me really anxious

Jacob tries to take her from me, but that really pisses me off! What the fuck is his deal?! Rose tells him to tell me the truth and this makes me really anxious. He tells me he fucking IMPRINTED ON MY BABY DAUGHTER! What the hell! I grab him by the back of his neck and drag him outside. I throw him to the ground and start yelling at him, trying to control my anger. I walk up to him, still yelling, and I hit him to the ground. Edward laughs it off, but Esme doesn't think it's so funny. Leah and Seth show up and witness me hit Jacob again as he tells me he can't stay away from her. He tries to explain himself, but he calls my daughter Nessie. Fucking Nessie. That makes me even more mad. "Nessie? You nicknamed my daughter after the Lochness Monster?!" I yell. I go towards him again, about to hit him, but Seth gets in my way and I throw him into a tree. "Seth! I'm sorry." I say. Oh my God I did not mean to do that.. Jacob does some more talking and I finally calm down. We all go back inside and I spend some more time with Renesmee.

"Happy birthday!" Says Alice as she enters the room. I told her I stopped aging but it's Alice, so that doesn't matter to her. She hands me this key. I wonder what it's for. She tells me to follow her so I do. Edward, Alice, and I walk through the woods so I can find out what this key is for. As we walk around this corner, I see this beautiful cottage house.

Oh my God! She gave me a house! For my birthday! This is amazing

Oh my God! She gave me a house! For my birthday! This is amazing. Edward and I step inside and he gives me a little tour. We come to the master bedroom, our bedroom, and I wonder what it's for since we don't sleep. "Vampires don't sleep" I tell him. He replied with, "It's not intended for sleeping." That makes me want to use the bed for its new purpose right this second!

" That makes me want to use the bed for its new purpose right this second!

He starts kissing my neck and I pull him onto the bed. This is our first time doing it since I've become a vampier. After we finish, I'm amazed. That's the best I've ever had. It was great when I was human, but it's even better as a vampire. After we finish, we lay naked in the living room. I lay my head on Edward's chest as I listen to him talk about things. God I'm so in love with this man. We returned to the Cullen's house the next morning and Emmett asked if we broke a lot of stuff. I'm just not gonna give him the real answer to that...