Why did you leave?(Chapter 4)

A/N: (F/b)= Favorite Breakfast food

Reiki's Pov:

Shinsou left after putting (Y/n) in her bed. I was getting ready for bed myself when the Fallon conversation kept rolling in my head like a broken record. 'Why? Out of all the schools she could have gone to, she chose UA. Fuck, I'm gonna need to figure out what class she's in cause she didn't make it in to 1A. I'm gonna have to tell (Y/n) and figure out how to help her control her anxiety.' I was deep in thought trying to figure out how I can keep her away from (Y/n). I went and laid down in my bed drifting off to sleep.

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

"Ugh." My alarm clock was going off. I flung my hand on to the dismiss button and turned it off. I got up and went to my sister's room. I yawned before saying, "(Y/n) it's time to get up." I look on to her bed and she wasn't there. 'Huh? She's never up this early. Oh wait she probably woke up after Shinsou left last night that would make the most sense since she didn't take her melatonin.'

"Good morning Reiki!" I turned around and looked down the stairs, a (Y/n) girl was down there making breakfast. "I made breakfast. Go get ready and it'll be ready on the counter when you come down." I did as she said and hopped a quick shower. While I got dressed I heard a knock on the front door then (Y/n) yelled something along the lines as 'Be right there!' I headed downstairs to see a familiar purple haired boy leaning against the counter talking to her. I quietly walked behind him and kicked his ass, literally I kicked his butt cheek.

"What the hell Reiki!?" he looked over his shoulder to look at me. I grinned and walked in to the kitchen to grab my plate. "Whatever. What was I saying (Y/n) before I was so rudely kicked."

"Um something about coffee and arson."

"Why are you guys talking about arson and coffee? Actually, nevermind I know the coffee part, I'm talking to 2 insomniacs after all. But arson?" I asked eating the food (Y/n) made. They both nodded and started talking again like it was a normal topic. 'So he's the reason she's like this? Ok I should've thought of this before they have been besties since we were tiny.'

"Reiki how are the (F/b)?" (Y/n) asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"It's good. Thanks for making breakfast..."

"And lunch." she interrupted. 

"And lunch... Wait you made lunch too!?" I answered while processing what she said.

"Yeah. I made you, me,  and Shinsou lunch and breakfast. If he's anything like when we were little, he hasn't had breakfast yet and most likely doesn't have much for lunch if anything at all." Shinsou and I deadpanned. She then took out four tupperwares from her bag and gave one to Shinsou. "I wasn't expecting Shinsou to come over so I put it in a tupperware to give it to him on the bus."

"How do you remember that?" Shinsou asked before me, I was still surprised at the small details she remembers.

"I think it's part of my quirk. Since I have to remember a bunch of medical stuff for it I think my brain adapted to it and I remember everything. Or because eating disorders can mess your health up and my quirk it literally a health related quirk so..." She shrugged. "Anyways we should leave soon if we don't wanna run to the bus stop."

"Yeah let's not have a repeat of yesterday. Running 5 or 6 blocks isn't fun especially knowing the training we'll be given today..." I shuddered at the thought of the gruesome training we were told the day before. I put my plate in the sink and walked towards the door with the (H/l) (H/c) haired girl and purple haired guy. We got our shoes and backpacks on and walked out to the street.