Tommorow

Sal woke up to the sound of his phone vibrating beside him. He picked it up without even looking at him Caller ID, he knew who it was.

"What do you want?" He answered groggily.

"Umm... Sal-"

"Brian, NO. I fucking told you, I'm done with you."

"Please...," Brian pleaded, "Just one more night... Sal, I still love you... And after this you can hate me as much as you want to. Just one more night is all I ask..."

Sal pondered this for a moment, but finally gave in. "Fine, but tommorow we go our separate ways..."

"I'm fine with that... I just want you here." Brian whimpered, sounding as if he was on the brink of tears.

"Bye." Sal hung up the phone. "For the love of God, he needs to move on, and get the fuck over it." He got dressed, and started off to Brian's.

Sal knocked on the door, and waited. He heard someone running around the house, and finally the door opened. Brian stood there, looking drained as hell. His dark hair was a fringy mess, he smelled like alcohol, and he seemed tired. "Hey Sal."

"Hey Bri." That was all Sal felt he could say. Yes, he was romantically done with Brian, but he still cared about him. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah. C'mon."

Sal went into the house, and Brian had tea sitting on the counter. They both poured a cup, and talked about anything that crossed their minds. One of Brian's cats came into the room, and Sal began to panic. Brian started giggling, and Sal blushed. He felt himself slowly recovering his feelings for Brian, but tried to stop himself.

There's a reason you left, if you try to start it all again, it'll be even harder to leave... Sal gazed into Brian's deep brown eyes, and felt himself falling for him. Eventually, habit took over, Sal leaned in, and kissed him. Brian was surprised at first, but welcomed it.

Sal took Brian's hand in his, and they went upstairs to his bedroom. They both fell onto the bed, and the cuddling started. Sal laid on top of Brian, and nuzzled into his chest, as Brian absent-mindedly stroked Sal's hair.

The two stayed like that for a while, until Sal rolled off of Brian, and laid with his back to him. "Brian..." Sal cried lightly, "I-I shouldn't be doing this. We shouldn't be doing this."

Brian turned, and wrapped his arms around Sal's waist, hugging him from behind. "Sally... Just for tonight, then we go our separate ways, remember?"

Sal nodded sadly. "Well. Let's make it a good night then..." Brian kissed Sal lightly on the neck.

If we both know that we're bad for each other, why do we want to stay so bad?