Chapter 12

The next morning I woke up and checked the clock.

'10:32 a.m."

I sigh and get out of bed and decide to get dressed. I walk downstairs and my parents and Andy were eating breakfast.

"I'm going to the park."

"This early?" My mom asks looking at me.

I nod, "Yeah, I'll be back later. Bye." I walk out before my mom could stop me and decided not to go to the park this early. I wonder around town, admiring the sunny, but chilly morning. I say Hello or Good morning to a few people I remember from school or just around town.

By 2:30 I decided to make my way to the park. I walked with a purpose to talk to Dillon about the package and letter.

'3:15 p.m.'

He was late. Like usual.

I still hadn't decided what I wanted to do, stay or leave. I was more focused on asking what the rabbit and letter were about. Before I had left earlier, I made sure to grab the letter and folded it and put it in my pocket.

"Sorry I'm late..." Dillon walked up behind me. I jumped and turned around and sighed.

"Don't scare me like that!" He chuckled and shrugged, "Sorry."

I huff and shake my head, "It's okay..."

"So, did you think about if you'll run away with me?" He asked. His hopeful blue eyes looking into mine. I bit my lip and looked around.

"Actually, I need to talk to you about something."

He tilted his head in confusion and I took a breath before asking.

"Why'd you send me a rabbit's head and a letter saying you'd find me if I left?"

He was quiet for a moment and then a crooked smile spread along his face. His eyes didn't seem so pure anymore.

"Don't you like them though? I love you Rain, I always have." He inched closer to me and soon was towering over my small frame.

"That day I saw you on the swings all alone, I knew I had to have you." He reached up and grabbed a piece of my hair and twirled it between his fingers. I gulped suddenly getting a bad feeling in my stomach.

"H-have me?"

"Yes," was all he said. I backed up from him and looked at him starting to get scared.

"I-I think we shouldn't be together anymore..." I watched his smile disappear and he looked angry.

"What?!You're leaving me?!" He growled with his jaw clenched. I was shaking, suddenly wishing I hadn't come to the park alone.

"You can't leave me Rain, I own you." He stared at me still looking furious. He's never gotten this angry with me before.

"Y-you don't own m-me. I'm leaving."

I turned to go, but then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. Next thing I know I'm on the ground. Everything was blury and I look up and see Dillon above me.

"I'm sorry Rain, I can't let you leave," was the last thing he said before darkness took over me.

-------------------------------------------------------

DUNDUNDUN OH NO RAIN!!!! What's gonna happen to her?!?! Stay tuned!!

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

~DrFluffy25