5. Encouragement

I think we can all admit it's been an overwhelming year. For me, when everything shut down, my sister was in another state and I was terrified of what was going to happen.

But the coolest thing happened, when I read my Bible each morning I found so many versions where it talked about God being there for us, helping us through crazy times.

And so since I know that you've been facing crazy times as well I wanted to share with you the versions I found most encouraging!!

The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. Psalm 9:9-10 (KJV)

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1-2 (KJV)

Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. 2 Corinthians 1:4 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. Nahum 1:7 (KJV)

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.  Psalm 121 (KJV)

For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord. Psalm 117:2 (KJV)

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5 (KJV)

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. Psalm 28:7 (KJV)

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God. Psalm 20:7-9 (KJV)

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. Psalm 73:26 (KJV)

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. Psalm 32:7 (KJV)

Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah. Psalm 62:8 (KJV)

The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. Proverbs 18:10 (KJV)

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. John 10:11 (KJV)

Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. Psalm 71:3 (KJV)

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)

I hope this was encouraging to you and that you saw how much God loves and cares for us and will be with us in times of trouble!

I love you, Noodle!