What he says at your funeral (au)

Thomas:
"Oh god, this is my fault. I should've been there to protect her. I should've stopped her, and kissed her, and told her that she's beautiful. Told her how much I love her. Y/N, thank you for being mine. I miss you so much baby girl."

Newt:
"Y/N was my everything. Hell, she's still my everything. I miss everything about her. The way she'd blink a lot if she was confused or thinking. The way she giggled at anything I did, like a little kid. Everything. Y/N, my love, I love you so much."

Minho:
"Y/N once told me that she'd die for me. I never expected her to actually keep her word. I should've been the one to die in that maze. She should be here, not in heaven. I'm the worst shucking boyfriend ever. Oh my god, Y/N, I'm so sorry. You're still my one and only, weither you're actually here or not. I'm 100% in love with you, forever and always."

Gally:
"I remember when we first started dating. Y/N told me that she'd be torturing me for the rest of her days. Y/N, I would do anything for you to torture me again. It was an honor to be tortured by you. I need you, I don't know what I'm going to do now. You're everywhere but reality. It's killing me. You're in my dreams, my daydreams, my fantasies. Everywhere but my arms. Y/N, I love you so much. I'll never move on. I'm forever scarred by your torture."

OMG THAT WAS SAD 😭😭😭😭😭