MOMENT OF TRUTH

Me and my mom had eventually moved on, and i had convinced her to live her life the way she wanted too, but maybe like she said, i was just a "kid", and didn't know what i was talking about, because, well let's just say your gonna need a big, no huge container of popcorn and some drink's. Anyway's as i was saying, a few weeks later, we got the dreadful news. We were outside in the garden, when the doorbell rang. We didn't move at first, because people usually never rang our doorbell, unless it was some mail, or a random present that they were giving to us. We both got up slowly, and i know it was ridiculous, but i hid behind my mother like a toddler seeing a stranger for the first time, yes me !! a 14 year old! hiding behind my mother, but anyways we walked to the door, and she opened it, and two men were standing there. The man on the left had a huge beard, and was wearing a white shirt with some tan short's, and the other man was wearing a long sleeve with sweatpants. " may i help you gentlemen?" my mother asked. "Good afternoon mam,  is your last name andrews, and as soon as my other heard them ask that question, she bursts into tears so quickly,it was like turning on the water sprinkler, and watching it come to life spraying water every which way.  she just stood there crying and hugging me tightly, and i thought, " i should be the one hugging and comforting her not the other way around", so i just hugged her tightly back and promised that i would help take care of everything around the house.