Chapter Twenty Two

I dedicated this chapter to AllIdoisread because she was the one who guessed about Lacy the best!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Danielle's Prov:

We were currently sitting in the restaurant not talking to one another. I hated that this was suppose to be our getting to know one another trip, yet we were sitting here not talking to each other. I knew that I should just swallow my pride and talk to him. I just wished he would have been more open, when it came to talking. I then remembered what Dan had said to me, about Luke not letting people in easily. I should let him come to me when the time was right. I was about to apologize when. Luke beat me to it.

"Danielle, I'm sorry. I really don't want to fight, I wanted us to have fun this weekend." He said to me as he reached for my hand. I reached mine out as well, we interlocked our finger together.

"No I'm sorry Luke, I pushed you when you said you didn't want to talk about it. I shouldn't have done that."

"No you really didn't do anything wrong. I want to tell you about Lacy, and I promise you I will. Just give me a little time to get use to talking about it." I gently squeezed his hand, letting him know that I understand.

"So, where are you taking me?" I said to him changing the subject, hoping he would tell me. I was beyond curious, I had absolutely no idea where we were going.

Luke took on hand away and shock his finger at me. " Sorry beautiful, your not getting me to tell you that easily. Nice try though."

"What if I give you a kiss?"

"What?"

"If I give you a kiss, will you tell me where we are going?" I said to him as I scooted over to his side of the booth sitting right next to him. "What if I give you a kiss right here." I then kissed his neck lightly. "And here, and here and here." I repeated the process a few times, at one point I heard Luke groan loudly. I then sucked on his neck and he gripped the table. I watched as his knuckles turned white.

"Your killing me here Love. You can continue doing what your doing, I ain't gonna complain. But your not going to get a word out of me." I sighed at his words. He was a hard nut to crack. An idea then came into mind, I put my hand under the table and started to rub him through his pants.

At the same moment he was taking a sip of his drink. The minute my hand made contact with his pants he spit some of his juice out. He turned to look at me with a shocked expression. "What are you doing?"He asked me as he put his drink down with a shaky hand.

"I'm trying to get you to tell me where your taking me." I said to him as I rubbed my hand over him a few times. I honestly didn't know where all this confidence was coming from. I had always been this shy girl who never really did anything out of the ordinary. But here I was now rubbing a guys covered private parts in a restaurant. Who would have thought?

I watched as Luke squirmed and tried to get himself under control. I then watched as he smirked and turned to look at him. There was this evil look in his eye. He turned his body some and reached his hand under the table. I was wondering what he was doing, but I didn't have to wonder long because before I knew it he had his hand on my knee and was sliding it under my dress. My breath hitched as he continued to move upward.

I don't think I have been more excited in my whole life. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. "What ar- ar- are you doing?" I asked him as he reached my underwear.

He leaned in extremely close and whispered into my ear. "I'm getting payback baby." He then kissed my check and went to continue what he started. I felt like I could barely breath at the moment. He had almost moved my underwear out of the way when the waiter cleared her throat. Luke and I quickly moved our hand away from one another.