The Big Risk And The Save

Previously~

Duke: *presses a button* Say Goodbye to your beloved owner!

Carlos: No! 

Pups: *whimper*

Nate: Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!

_______________________________________

Hey everyone! I know I said I would publish this part tomorrow, but I'm doing it today for 2 reasons! For the celebration of 20 followers, and for my besties, who never leave my side! Hope you enjoy this Part!!!

_______________________________________

Nate: Meanwhile, at the room.

Ryder: Ugh...Where am I? What's going on? What's this noise?

Nate: *gasp* Ryder!!!

Ryder: Mr. Narrator? What's happening?

Nate: No time to explain, you have to get out of here, right now!

Ryder: Wha... Oh my! The room is becoming tighter!

Nate: That's why I said that!

Ryder: I can't move! Ugh, I'm tied up!

Nate: Ryder thinks for a while, when—

Ryder: Aha! I know! This is why I always carry a pocket knife! *tries to take it out of his back pocket*

Nate: Hurry up!

Ryder: I...am...trying! Agh! And.....I got it! *drops it*  Or don't got it.

Nate: Drag the chair towards it, it might work!

Ryder: Alright! *drags chair backwards*   Almost...there...and....I.... got it! Yes!

Nate: He cuts the rope that tied his hands to the chair and got free.

Ryder: Yeah! I did it! Now to get outta here!

Nate: He looks around for a while.

Ryder: Well, only 1 way out! I have to hurry!

Nate: Readers and Viewers, Ryder can't explain since he is in a hurry, so if you want to know what he is going to do, he found a window. But it is about to get blocked with the walls as they become closer, which is risky. So he stacks some stuff on top of each other and climbs up. He takes the knife and breaks the window.

*glass shatters*

Ryder: Ok, 3, 2, 1, Jump! Got it! *sits on the sill and looks out the window*   Whoa! *gulp*   

Nate: He sees a long way down. Don't do it! It is too high to jump off!

Ryder: Well, something would happen to me in both ways, so there's only 1 way. Get squished or fall down. It's either one. Which way?

Nate: Uh... jump!

Ryder: Alright.

Nate: Before he jumps, he noticed something. Another window.

Ryder: Look there! That window must lead to the other room!

Nate: Firstly, the pups and Carlos are there as well. Secondly, how will you reach it? The wall is too smooth for grip and it is too far. Oh, the Duke trapped you, by the way.

Ryder: Good point! There's only 1 way to do it! I gotta jump. And thanks for letting me know who it is.

Nate: That's too risky, though.