2 "ConFUse"

LISA'S POV

I woke up feeling comfortably warm.

A smile escape my lips when I saw an angel sleeping beside me nak-ed-------- ow shit!

My eyes widened at the sudden realization. I sat up and F*ck! We are both naked?

What just happened?!

Ow shoot!

It happened?!

We did?

F*ck!

I continue cursing mentally. Holy--wood!

Is this a dream?!

"Hey are you oka-------ughhh" Jennie unnie groan. I look at her and a hint of pain is written on her beautiful face.

"Are you okay?" It's my turn to ask.

"Yeah. Are you?" She asked back but let out a groan again when she tried to sit.

"You doesn't seem okay"

"I'm fine, it's just a little bit uncomfortable down there" she said and my eyes widened again when she pointed at her V (V as in "V" not V as in Kim Taehyung).

***Cring***Cring***

And speaking of, we both flinched when her phone suddenly rang. I look at it and my mood automatically falls down. I regret mentioning his name.

"Your boyfriend is calling" I just said. I am next to the bedside table where her phone was and I clearly saw the image of her boyfriend popped into the screen.

 I am next to the bedside table where her phone was and I clearly saw the image of her boyfriend popped into the screen

I took it and handed it to her. She hesitate to answer at first but still answered in the end.

"Hey" she tried to sit again but she's really having a hard time so I helped her. I wrap the blanked around her before giving her a support "Sorry babe I just woke up" she answered on the other line.

Just nice! We just had an unexpected drunk night and now we are here both naked in my bed while she is on call with her boyfriend that she just called 'babe'. Just nice!

I sighed and stood up but I mentally curse again when I felt weird pain on my womanhood. I bit my lower lip, did I just really gave her my first? I sighed again. We slept together and we both wanted it, and that confused me so much. She initiated this, why? Is it because she's just drunk? Yeah maybe, it's the liquor and not her herself.