Purple Hyacinth 2

A/N Ya'lllllll I can't believe how many people have read this book, thank you all for liking this story, tbh i thought this was going to flop... but you guys liked it :') i'm so happy, I will continue writing this story but updates might be slow after I publish a chapter but ty and lets get the showw going...

I woke up to the sound of people outside the window speaking and the cars driving by (I think their in a time period where there is old cars). My head hurt like hell though, what happened last night? 

oh yeah... right.

I tried to get up as any normal person would to start their day off, especially if you have work. But I felt the weight of a presence behind me pull me back down. I looked down to see arms wrapped around my waist in a tight manner.

As I remembered the only person that could be sleeping with me was Kieran. I turned around to see his dark blue hair fall neatly over his eyes, and I could tell that he was still sleeping because he never made any rapid movement. 

I smiled as to think how cliché this was. I brought my hand near his arms to push him away so I could get ready for work. It seemed like it was about 7 in the morning which was more than enough time to get ready for work.

As I tried to push him off me he didn't seem to budge so there was only one other possible action I could take...

UMPH 

I heard Kieran grunt as I jabbed him in his abdomen. As I thought he released his arms from around me to caress his acing stomach. I laughed lightly to see how unidentifiable Kieran was right now because you would never think the Purple Hyacinth could be overcome by the great power to a jab in the stomach... would you?

I sat up to the great accomplishment I had done right now before something grabbed me again. But this time he yanked me so I was under him and he was hovering over me. 

"To think that you would escape me Princess?"

I didn't like being called pet names but I let it slide because I knew he was a little annoyed by me.   

"Yes. I did think I could escape you." I stated to his face.

He looked taken back by the statement but recovered quickly. "Then you have it all wrong because I think we deserve some time to sleep, don't you think?"

"No, because I have work unlike you which I seriously have no idea what you do during the day."

"Well you know I go and find some clues and evidence to help us find PS, spy on people carry out missions, and-"

I covered his mouth so I didn't have to hear anymore rambling nonsense.

"Ok you can be quiet now, but I have to get up as you may know I have work."

He leaned down and started kissing me so I couldn't get anymore words out. I put my hands around his neck and leaned in closer to him, he put his hands on my hips and started pushing me up so I was sitting. He then sat down and started leaning backwards. I then dipped down with him so I was straddling his lap and he stayed sat up.