°• ♔ •°C H A P T E R ➃ °• ♔ •°

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗

This is not Historically accurate, if translations are not accurate please correct me. I am horrible at any and every language and time to check out my horrible grammar.

UK is clearly bottom, but is clearly going to deny it-

Ireland is Northern Ireland in this and Éireann is Ireland, the two haven't split yet.

Organisations will be made up in this. Their names will be in Italics.

Everyone Teenager/Student here is 15-19.

I do not care if you dislike the ships because why the hell are you here?

If you are American get ready to experience British English! Anyway, enjoy!

Note: Last Chapter I accidently put Ireland instead of Éireann so, ignore that, and    thes0v13ts thanks for correcting me last chapter.

╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝

╔═══════════════════════╗

ᴹʸ ᵈᵉᵃʳᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ,

ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵐᵉᵗ ˢᵖᵃⁱⁿ, ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʰᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᶠʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ'ˢ ᵃˡˡⁱᵉˢ, ʰᵉ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖᵒˢᵉ ᵃ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵘˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉ'ˢ qᵘⁱᵗᵉ ⁱⁿᵗᵉˡˡⁱᵍᵉⁿᵗ, ʷᵉ'ᵛᵉ ᵖˡᵃʸᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᶜʰᵉˢˢ, ᴵ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏᶠᵘˡˡʸ ʷᵒⁿ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵉ'ˢ qᵘⁱᵗᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᵗ ⁿᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᶜˡᵃˢˢ. ᴴᵉ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ˢᵘⁱᵗᵒʳ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ.

ᴵ ʷⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ.

ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉʳᵉˡʸ ᵁⁿⁱᵗᵉᵈ ᴷⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ

╚═══════════════════════╝

UK grumbled and got up brushing his long hair away from his face.

He exited his room and saw Portugal between his two guards.

"Prince Portugal, regional prince, step-brother of the great scholarly Spain and Imperial Spain brother of Imperial Portugal and son of the Iberian Union, wishes to talk to you, permission?"
One guard asked.

"Permission Granted"
He said calmly.

The guards nodded and let Portugal go and left.

"Have you seen my beanie? I tried to check everyone in my calligraphy class, but they say they didn't have it and you're the last person in the class, so I just wanted to ask..."
Portugal inquired.

"Hmm, I saw it somewhere a few days ago and I think I put it in my drawers, wait there"
UK told, and got up looking for it.

Portugal's eyes started to wonder. The room had many bookshelves, there was a huge windowsill, a closet, a portrait and more.The Portrait...It was UK with his brothers and Father. Portugal had never met the British Empire nor his family besides UK. He could admit, the British empire was more than intimidating, he then noticed the slight fear of Scotland and Ireland's face and the slight disappointment on UK's face.
Everyone else looked more emotionless.

UK tapped him on the shoulder and gave him the beanie

Portugal noticed something on UK's left arm and UK noticed him notice.

"Give me your arm"
Portugal asked.

UK nervously gave him his right arm. Portugal gave him a frown.

"You're left arm"
Portugal demanded and took his left arm as UK tried to pull away.

Portugal pulled his sleeve further up and stroked his scar. UK tried to pull away as he held firmer.

"Who... did this?"
Portugal gasped.

"No, it's nothing-"

"This is not nothing! It's huge! Who.Did.This. or I'll tell the school counsellor"
Portugal threatened.

"I-It was my Father, now let me go, and don't tell a soul"
UK snapped.

Portugal gently let go, as UK rubbed his arm.

"Why does he hurt you?"
Portugal questioned.

"It just discipline"
UK dejected.

"Discipline does not result in huge scars, that's abuse."
He argued back.

UK didn't know what to reply with.

"Do you have more scars? Have you ever gotten medical aid for these ? And do your brothers receive this?"
Portugal demanded.

"Yes , No and Yes."
UK mumbled.

"I won't tell anyone, but why?"
He inquired.

"My family have a reputation to hold, and not just that, my Father is stressed I understand he needs to take it out on someone-"

"He doesn't need to take it out on you! He should sit in a room and calm down, hurting someone isn't going to solve his problems, it's a good thing you moved to the dormitory because now he can't harm you, you should have told someone-"
Portugal was soon enough disrupted.

"How could I tell anyone?! Your all nothing but an obstacle to my future, strangers-"

"I don't need to be! We don't need to be strangers..."
He stopped.

UK looked at him confused, scared, how can you all of a sudden trust a stranger, it was a practical a law in communication. But, UK is a rule breaker in the laws of social interaction, and he was about to break that rule.

"Are you sure?"
UK checked.

"Positive"
Portugal confirmed, pulling him into a hug. A quite awkward one.

Portugal picked UK up and placed him on his bed.

"You should relax for once, when was the last time you slept?"
Portugal questioned, he took UK's glasses off and placed them in his cabinet.

"I-I can't sleep unless it rains..."
UK explained, embarrassed.

Portugal sighed.

"Does singing by any chance help?"
He mumbled.

"You... can try..."
UK smiled.

Portugal took a deep breath.

"Sonhos dourados beijam seus olhos
Sorrisos te acordam quando você se levanta
Durma lindo bebê não chore
E vou cantar uma canção de ninar para você
Balance você, balance você, canção de ninar
Hora de dormir e hora de dormir
Sonhe pequeno dormindo profundamente
Durma lindo bebê não chore
E vou cantar uma canção de ninar para você
Balance você, balance você, canção de ninar"

(Golden dreams kiss your eyes
Smiles wake you up when you get up
Sleep beautiful baby don't cry
And I will sing you a lullaby
Rock you, rock you, lullaby
Bedtime and bedtime
Dream small by sleeping soundly
Sleep beautiful baby don't cry
And I will sing you a lullaby
Rock you, rock you, lullaby)

He quietly sang, in portugese, he was more than amazing as one would admit.

UK's eyelids got heavy, he felt himself drift to sleep.

"Thanks a lot, but please wake me at 4:00PM I have...fencing class"
He yawned.

Portugal nodded, and UK slept as Portugal quietly sang.

╔══════════°•♔•°═════════╗
¡Buenos días!

Sorry for the Late Chapter, it's also pretty short, but as assure some spicy drama in the next two chapters! :D

¡Vea a todos en el próximo capítulo!
Or
Au revoir!
╚══════════°•♔•°═════════╝