Chapter 2!

{A/N} screenshot is the chapter idea!
warning - Terrible flirting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Still brits pov}
Britian being somehow still somewhat dumb and innocent, when it comes to flirting he didn't notice the Russians flirtatious tone. "Oh- hello sovi!" He said happily using his little nickname for Soviet.
{Soviets pov}
I stared at him as he finished his sentence and flirted again. "So, how are you~?" He said being very flirtatious as he saw Britan's face become a bit red.
{No ones pov}
As Soviet spoke Britian finally noticed after a hot second. "O-oh uhm, I'm fine" The brit had said flustered, and silently was rethinking his sexuality. "Can I come to yours brit?" Soviet said and then came Britains coffee and cake for the run. "S-sure" Britian said kinda flustered terribly hiding it. Soviet noticed this and used this to his advantage.
{Soviets pov}
Soviet noticed the Brits terrible hiding skills and used this to his advantage. (This is already terrible) "anyway l-lets go to m-my place n-now." I nodded walking next to Britain doing a sneaky move, he was really happy about which was holding the other males hand.
♡time skip brought to you by a staying up all night author making chapters today♡
{No ones pov again}
(Mk real quick I find it easier to write in 3rd person pov so expect that alot)
Once the brit and the Russian made it to the short man's house they headed in. Britain obviously screamed a I'm back Soviets still holding his hand, Britain was obviously flustered. You see Britain was never one for flirting for one he couldn't even flirt, himself he'd always mess it up or just be too flustered for his own good really. After about a couple seconds in the British man's room they both, had sat down Soviet though had still kept his hand near the Brits. "S-sovi- uhm- can you- uhm.. " The British man had started failing to speak, because of this stupidness he's pursuing. Soviet giggled a bit before speaking "you ok Britain? You seem really flustered. You ok there bud?" The Russian man just couldn't bare himself not to giggle. The British man just couldn't speak so, he just collapsed his head onto the Russian's lap and yawned tiredly. Soviet took off his coat and put it on the small coat rack and putting his, ushanka on Britains head the brit lay down on his bed and turning on some, wave sounds and fell asleep almost instantly. Soviet looked at him and smiled standing up and turning off the lights, just hopping in with Britain falling asleep shortly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry everyone! The next chapter will  be longer I hope! Anyway I hope you enjoy this so far, I'm really trying to write these so please, be fair with me I do take my time into these. Next chapter is gonna be a random dream chapter for brit- I'm gonna do a sneaky thing so bye now!
Words - 500!