Chapter 10 (Finally! Woo, double digits, people =D)

Hey guys! Right, a LOT of thanking to do now...

But before I do that, Major news! Guys, we are in Whats Hot! We aren't that high up or anything, but we are number 368, and that is amazing!!!! I would like to give a massive thank you to everyone who helped get The Moonstone Wolf Pack up where it is now. Oh, and a chocolate chip cookie!!!! lolz :D 

FANNERS (new ones)  february24     tonkatruck66      foreveryoung95     skylynneann    shy201    CrazyWolfLover      RachelRezac       CheifKate89     libbys96        Tmamedee     katypie      ChosenX      charmedforever    crystalsinaloa14      Jammeyred      cutiez95    heytherekelsa    flyingpenguins17     creamster04    IWasLikeWoopWoop      jade4568    angelbone    jlynnsmith40      Ashbingg     ashli_abercrombie       chocolatebabkah     Kariiixxx        Collettecolette     navyGREEN

VOTERS (the ones I know voted)   

 tonkatruck66      foreveryoung95     skylynneann    shy201    CrazyWolfLover      RachelRezac          libbys96        Tmamedee     ChosenX      charmedforever      cutiez95       flyingpenguins17     creamster04    IWasLikeWoopWoop      angelbone    jlynnsmith40    ashli_abercrombie       chocolatebabkah     Kariiixxx     navyGREEN

Wowsers, that took a long time! But I love it, because that means that I have lots of fans! :) Happy reading xxxxxx

Theo's P.O.V

Bobby told me all about the swimming team as we dumped our trays. As we made our ways towards the doors, dodging round a group of girls that I didn't bother to smell. I was still a little creeped about that guy with no smell. It wasn't like he wasn't there; there was just no smell, like how a cucumber has no taste. But a guy without a scent meant a lot more trouble than a cucumber. The scariest thing was, I had no idea why.

Then I caught sight of Ruby-May further down the corridor. She was smiling like she'd just been laughing. I was glad to see her look happy.

"Ruby! Oy, Rubes!" I called. She probably knew I was there, but I needed to put on a show for Bobby.

Ruby-May smiled at me. The three of us met up.

"Is this, uh... is this one of your sisters?" Bobby's mouth was open slightly. Ruby-May tossed her hair, and I knew she was flirting, just a little bit.

"Yeah," I said. "This is Ruby-May. Uh, Ruby, this is Bobby."

"Nice to meet you." Ruby-May smiled like an angel, but I could tell she was teasing him. I gave her a nudge, using my werewolf speed so that Bobby wouldn't notice. She stuck her tongue out at me just as quickly; I only noticed because of my enhanced vision.

Bobby blinked; then gave her a wide smile. I sighed. Typicall Ruby-May would have to flirt on my first friend in a new school.

"Bobby, do you mind if I have a chat with my sis? It's her first day and everything."  I said, before Bobby could make some witty remark to try and amuse Ruby-May. He looked slightly dissapointed, but shrugged and said; "Sure. But how will you find the pool?" He gave Ruby-May another smile. "Your brother says he's a good swimmer."

"He is." Ruby-May smiled sweetly. "But no need to show of." She added under her breath. I grinned, and spoke reassuringly to Bobby.

"It's cool, man. I'll find it." The stench of chlorine was obvious from miles away. Bobby sauntered off, checking behind at us every few steps. Ruby-May waved, waggling the air. I slapped her hand down.