Chapter 1!

{A/N} hello everybody the person who made me think of this is kitkat_the_brit888 check theirs out please!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{No ones pov}
The lonely Brit sitting on their bed named Britian was, listening to a song with headphones on trying to sleep. It was quite hard with America and Aussie fighting non-stop, and Canada running around the house. The house had been chaotic once France dissapeared the poor British country, didn't know how to take care of 4 children by himself. With ussr at the given moment was deciding to do a little prank on the British country. In Soviets mind it was gonna be perfect I mean the perfect prank, has to be flirting with him.
{Britians pov}
As he listened to a song named me and my husband in anti-daycore and slowed, on a loop to try and sleep to he just really couldn't. All 3 of his sons that were home around that moment were louder, than his song. All he could do was sigh in annoyance as he took his headphones off, grabbing his phone and turning off his music. Once he was finished with that he stood up and left his room, going down stairs from his room to his kitchen. Checking in the fridge he realized there was no food left he sighed as he thought, 'hm... I could go out? Yea I am'. He climbed to the top of the stairs seeing Canada running up and down, he got ready to shout and did. "KIDS I'M GOING OUT FOR FOOD, DON'T RECK THE PLACE!" He shouted hurting his throat a bit as he heard them all scream a yes back. Then he headed out to a small coffee shop not realizing Soviet was there.
♡time skip brought to you by temmie flakes!♡
{Still Britians pov}
A

s he walked into the coffee shop and had his order taken he had sat down. After about a short minute a familiar red person wearing a ushanka and a long floofy, coat that Britian could just fall asleep in sat down in front of him. "Hey Britian~" The Soviet had said in a flirty voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp that's all lmao hope you all enjoy!
Word count - {370}