Truth Be Told

~Taylor's POV~
I woke up today feeling horrible, was I catching a cold? Maybe I was under the weather. I had muscle aches, felt bloated, and super weak. I wanted to lay in bed all day because of this massive headache I had, but my stomach was growling and it smelled like Martha's fresh blueberry pancakes, that I love.

I finally got out of bed but instantly felt dizzy so I held onto my nightstand. Maybe I got up too fast. Once I'm good enough to walk, I head downstairs. All the girls are already up, eating breakfast.

"Woah, you woke up late today. That's unlike you," Ella smiled and I looked at the clock in the kitchen, it was around 10:00 am. We all usually wake up at 8:00 am.

"You look pale, are you okay?" Martha said, putting the back of her hand on my forehead. "Whoa, you're burning up!"

"I'm fine Martha, I'm just feeling a little sick. I'll be fine," I smiled and left the dining room to get a plate in the kitchen. They all went back to laughing and chatting like they normally do every morning.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked Selena who was making herself something in the kitchen.

"Hey, we made pancakes, sausage, and eggs but we finished all the eggs so I'm making more," she smiled.

I walked up to her and she put a pancake on my plate. I saw her making the eggs and it made me feel more nauseous. The smell. I felt myself wanting to throw up so I put my plate down on the counter getting Selena's attention.

"Are you okay? You're looking a little-," Selena didn't get to finish because I sprinted to the restroom. I kneel beside the toilet and throw up. What the hell, why am I throwing up? I haven't even had breakfast yet. Selena ran in and held my hair, rubbing circles on my back.

"It's okay Tay, let it out," she said sweetly and I felt my headache start to enlarge as I continued to throw up. My throat burned and I felt tears running down my face. When I finished, I flush the toilet, running my fingers through my hair as I sit down on the ground. I was too weak to get back up.

"Must have been the eggs?" I said unsure, but I had an idea I was afraid to think of.

"Babe, you didn't even eat the eggs yet," Selena tucked her lips in.

"The smell? Maybe?" I said worriedly.

"Tay, are you by chance, late?" She asked playing with her fingers, something she did when she was nervous.

"I don't know, let me look at my calendar," I grab my phone out of my pocket and open my period tracker, "Shit! Selena, I'm 4 days late!" I slightly yell, starting to panic.

"Okay, calm down, you can probably just be late, no need to panic. Here, I'll go get a pregnancy test. Gigi keeps a bunch in her dresser. I'll be back," She said and I nod my head. She left and I'm left alone to think about all kinds of nerve-wracking thoughts.

I'm not ready to be a mother, of course, I wouldn't be mad at it, but I'm. Not. Fucking. Ready. I can't. I haven't even finished law school. I'm barely 24, there's so much I still want to do. I felt myself crying, is this also the reason why I've been so emotional. Fuck, calm down Taylor don't overthink. I wait for Selena and then there's a knock on the door.

"Okay, I'm back. I had to bring Gigi with me because she saw me looking through her drawers and then she thought I was the one needing it. Don't worry, she promised not to tell so we're good," Selena says but I couldn't really hear nor did I care. All I heard were murmurs because I was preoccupied with my own thoughts.

"Taylor, first things first, did you really have sex without a condom? You might just be late," Gigi said in a comforting voice.

"No, I'm not. I had sex with Sean 3 weeks ago with no condom. We were making out and he didn't have one with him, I'm on the pill so we collectively agreed to not use one. We've done it before without one and nothing has ever happened because I've been on the pill," I said tearing up not knowing how to feel.