Chapter 3

she wasn't going to just blame Lila for all this she started doing more productive things with her time instead of moping around, she started doing commissions for famous people with the help of her uncle jagged and aunt penny but, other than that she was still drowning in depression.

-le time skip to the next morning-

Mari's POV

First thing at 6 am I wake up don't ask m why cuz I don't know I just felt the urge to be on time for once so, I showered and put on something like this with white sneakers:

I got to school an hour before time plus I avoided the liar so I was happy, well as happy as I could be anyway.

The exchange was going to happen in two days so the students that were selected would probably go home to pack today, well in the meantime I started sketching.

TIME SKIP to when school actually started

the first person I saw was Chloe my best friend she ran up to me screaming so loud she practically burst my eardrums.

'MARI-BUG' 'Lila has spouted another lie about you beating her up this morning and her sheep are looking for you' "you can't be serious" I said. Without warning, Alya came up to us shouting some rubbish about me beating up Lila, I looked at her with a bored expression and stated the simple truth, 'it wasn't me Alya', she didn't believe me though and if I said I was surprised I would be giving her too much credit since its clear her and the rest of the class excluding the MPS share a quarter of a dying brain cell. Apparently, she wasn't having it and she tried to slap me but was stopped by Chloe, Chloe looked absolutely pissed. ' how can you say that you f*cking dumbass, and you call yourself a reporter, you can't even fact check', ' when would mari have the time to beat Lila if she has been here with me before Lila came to school, I'm not having this, please go back to your seat before I unleash my wrath', I guess it worked because Alya actually looked shook. 'Thanks, queenie' "its no problem mari-bug, how I love dealing with imbeciles of their kind", we laughed and miss bustier started talking.

"so today the student's whose names were called out yesterday get to go home and pack their belongings because the date of departure has been changed to tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED