"The Lonely Clown and the Witch's Smile"

Once upon a time, in a circus far far away, there was a jolly clown who made everyone laugh with his silly antics. Every day, he would put on a grand show and bring joy to the hearts of all who watched him. But despite his popularity, the clown was a lonely soul who longed for a friend.

After many days of waiting by the gates, the clown's wish came true. A strange witch appeared at the circus, and the two of them became fast friends. The clown was thrilled to finally have someone to talk to, but he couldn't help feeling a little sad. You see, no matter how much he tried, the people would never speak to him outside of his show. They would simply walk past him as if he were invisible.

One day, the clown confided in his new friend about his loneliness. But instead of comforting him, the witch just laughed and laughed. The clown felt hurt and confused. Why would his friend laugh at his pain?

But the next day, something magical happened. As the clown waited by the gates, he saw the witch smiling at him from afar. Emboldened by her smile, he decided to approach a man and introduce himself as the circus clown. To his surprise, the man screamed in delight and people started rushing towards him to take pictures and thank him.

It turned out that the people had never recognized him without his makeup. But now, they saw him for who he truly was - a kind and talented clown who just wanted to make people smile. And as for the witch, the clown understood the meaning of her smile. She had known all along that he was special, and she had been waiting for him to see it too.

From that day on, the clown was no longer alone. He had friends who loved him for who he was, and he knew that he would always be welcomed with open arms at the circus. And whenever he felt sad or lonely, he would remember the witch's smile and feel a warmth in his heart that would never fade away.