Chapter 9

" i cant still understand why she suddenly changed." - yan ang paulit-ulit na pumapasok sa isip ni slater, He shook his head and smile bitterly " haaiisshhh Christina! why i felt like this ? " then he sipped his scotch bottoms up.And one more thing, he need to confront tin kung sya yung nakita nya noon sa resto ni pj at sa mall. pero sigurado sya na sya yun...

Nasa Resto Bar sila ngayon nni Guji dahil ngayon na gaganapin nag party, since dumating na si Tin..umuwi sila kinaumagan para dito and now they are just waiting for Tin and Pj on the place.. they exclusively close the bar just for them and some close friends and also press . He actually want megan to be w/ him tonight kaso may photoshoot ito sa Australia.. the crowd is almost full then iginala nya ang mata nya sa mga ito, he can see some friends pero wala sya sa mood kaya pumwesto sya sa Bar counter the suddenly the crowd begin to be noisy at ng lumingon sya sa gawing entrance.... he gulped when he saw an angel walking w/ her pink dress while her one hand is tangeld w/ Pj's arm.

The press are immediately got their attendtion and run through them to have some interview..He can see Flashes from the cameras and focuses to her angelic face that geniunely smile to them..

Reporter: Mr. Paul Jake.. what can you say that in your age you defeated some Businessmen who have been a long years ahead to you?

Pj: Well in business. it doesnt count how long you have been playing in this kind of industry! its about the strategy brain and ofcourse the passion.. - pj answered it w/ his confidence and give them a sexy smile..

Reporter: indeed sir! and i heard that this young gorgeous lady beside you is your younger sister?

Pj: yeah.. actually im going to introduce her later but you guys ambush us .. -he said it intently joking w/ his word "ambush"..

then the repoters laughed on it and they turned to tin..

Reporter: Ms. Castillo.. how does it feel that you are going to be part of your family business? knowing that you have a lot of Branches..

Tin gave them a sweet smile first then...

Tin: ofcourse a little bit pressure yet excited for it and im sure my kuya will guide me for this..

Reporter: sounds like you are prepared for this... but then Miss Castillo before we set you guys free for this Ambush interview (then others laugh on it) I know people out there especially all bachelors are interested if you are single? Because w/ your alluring beauty and itelligence im sure they are going to chase you...

Tin:  im a single! - then she a smile..

Pj lead her and reporters allowed them to pass..

Everything has been watch by slater, the ay she answered those questions.. he smiled lalo sa sagot nitong "im a single!" .. and when she walk again its like the earth stop revolving and everything went blur except her ------------

Carlo: Hoy!! halika ka na doon oh! -carlo interrupted him..

He gave him a death glare " badtrip talaga tong lalaking to! " -sabi nya sa sarili.."oo na! " -sabi nya sa tonong naiinis pero di ata napansin ni carlo yun at tumalikod na ito sa kanya at sumunod sya sa stage dahil tutugtog sila..

Tin: they gonna play? - gulat na tanong nya kay kaye pagkaupo nito sa tabi nya..

Kaye: yup..

Tin: woah! for real?? -di sya makapaniwala dahil ang tagal na simula ng tumugtog ang mga ito, special occasion lang ksi sila tumutugtog at they have been offered actually na imamanaged daw sila kasi for sure sisikat sila..pero they refused it.

Slater went to keyboard, carlo into drum, guji for vocalist and lead guitarist same w/ sam and Pj went up to stage also for the base guitar..

Guji: Good evening to every one ! - he said it for the start..