Prologue

This is my first story...

Sooo pleaseeeee give it a try!!!

please please pleaseeee....

Have fun reading!!!

And please check out @classyR , She writes good stories :)

Thanks to u classyR , u are a great supporter and u inspired me to continue my story :))

*****************************

Prologue

Elena

Since last two years, everybody has always been telling me that 'Live your life', 'Don't keep grudging on your past', 'Just as the time keeps on moving, you have to keep on moving in your life' and such "Phrases" but now when I am trying to move on and enjoy, its my mom who is stopping me from doing it!

You read it right. Yes, my mom!

"Mom, c'mon I want to go to this party. Whole senior year will be present. Its the WEEKEND!! " I said emphasizing on the word 'weekend' and giving her the 'I-am-almost-eighteen-years-old-so-you-better-allow-me' look " And I did mention that even Evan is going. Please please,mom,pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" I pleaded for hundredth time hoping she would agree to let me go to the party.

Well, you must be thinking who's Evan?

He is not my boyfriend if you all are thinking it.

Evan is my guy best friend. Mom always trusted him with me. He was my neighbour, my best friend and also like a brother. We knew each other since kindergarten.He always looked after me and was by my side to take care of me, my only backbone and I trusted him with my life. He is the only one I could count on even in my worst days.

And I don't know why but my mom has this wierd feeling that we both will end up together! Just because we are best of friends and super duper closer,doesn't mean we date each other! She had asked me many times about 'we' being 'us'. But sadly, for her, its never going to happen even if she wanted that. I never felt that way towards Evan.

Okay! Back to the matter, you idiot - a little voice scolded in my head.

I continued looking at my mom with puppy dog eyes which she always fell for and pretending, just pretending ok, that I was about to cry any minute. Crying is something I left eions back. I couldn't even bring myself to cry at anything.

I think it was working because she was breaking in inside to see me near to tears. I was her only weakness. She couldn't bear me crying, or losing me. As if I was gonna leave her. No way on hell or earth, I would lose my mom. The only family I have, well except for my brother who don't live with us as he moved out. She was the best mother in the whole world and she could win the 'Best Mommy Awards' everytime, if that was upto me.