The Feeling

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
*sorry for not updating but in case you haven't noticed I'm lazy as fuck

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬Ryland has had this weird feeling all day like something or someone is coming but not in a way to harm someone

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
Ryland has had this weird feeling all day like something or someone is coming but not in a way to harm someone.

Anyways right now she was in her least favorite class Math yay! Here the sarcasm? Ryland wasn't paying one bit of attention, She just drowned out the voice of her annoying teacher that she just really really wants to punch.

While the teacher was talking all Ryland was doing was doodling in her book bored as hell, just waiting to get out this class and go to Jordan's.

Theo noticed his girlfriend not paying attention, not wanting her to get in trouble for not listing he gently tapped her shoulder.

She looked up at Theo and noticed how he was pointing to the teacher mouthing "pay attention" Ryland just rolled her eyes not giving to shit until....

"Ryland, Theo is there something you two would like to share to the rest of the class" Both of the teens looked up, Ryland rolled her eyes at the teacher.

"We weren't even talking about you so get back in to your lesson and let's hope that the bell goes off soon because I have way more important things to do than listing to you" Ryland snapped while smiling sarcastically

"Really like what?" The Teacher challenged used to the girls attitude

"Like going home and laying in bed"

Mrs.asshole as Ryland called her rolled her eyes, already getting annoyed by her even though she is used to it The teacher only has like a pencil tip of tolerance.

"You know what instead of going home after this class how about you do detention after school!" The teacher challenged and got closer to we're Ryland sat.

"Oh gladly!" Ryland put her stuff in her bag before zipping it up getting ready to leave the class not before saying

"Have fun going home to fuck your husband, Oh wait I forgot he divorced you because he couldn't put up with your ass anymore, which honestly I get why he did it." Leaving the class room slamming the door, but also smirking as she left.

Leaving the teacher really pissed before she went back to teaching being mad for the rest of the class.

𖣔

Ryland knocked on Jordan's door knowing he wasn't going to work until later. Jordan who was confused opened the door and sighed as he saw Ryland who smiled.

He opened the door more for Ryland to come in and closed the door. Ryland walked to the guest room that was basically hers and put her bag down then walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Skip school or did you get into a fight with you math teacher?" He looked at the girl with a questioning look, Ryland looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders. "Fight with teacher it is."

Ryland chuckled and the two watched tv for a while. She didn't bother texting her mom as her mom knew if Ryland didn't come home she was at Theo's apartment or Jordan's.

Ryland walked to the room after the two got dinner, finishing her homework and FaceTimed Theo. Once it hit 7pm Jordan came in and gave her a hug before leaving and saying hi to Theo before he left.

She and Theo stopped talking when it hit 10pm , between the feeling of something coming and just generally tired she couldn't stay up longer, saying by to Theo and love you she hung up.

Quickly getting a shower, the making sure the door was locked and all windows were closed before going to her room, closing the door and fell asleep finally.

Jordan Parrish was like a brother/father to her, ever since they met they both just clicked and formed a bond. Ryland would always go to him if her parents fought or just came over, as his apartment was usually closer to her school then her house.

And since he had a spare bedroom she took over that room and now it's basically her room. She had a key to the apartment to. Parrish didn't mind though, Ryland was like a sister/daughter to him.

𖣔

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬/𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
The Mikaelsons have been traveling all day and know they were finally in beacon hills.

They drove in a van and finally showed up to a nice mansion around 1am. They got in the house and all picked separate rooms.

Hope was a little upset coming as it felt like Ryland took all the attention even though none of them have ever met her except seeing her in visions. Hope always wanted another sibling but know with Ryland none of the attention was on her.

Hayley didn't mind coming but she didn't want to see Tessa and didn't want Ryland to take away the attention from Hope. She was mad that Hope wasn't getting the attention she should be getting.

Everyone else was fine with it they get to meet there niece and Klaus gets to his daughter and he was happy.

𖣔

Also ask something in the comments that you want to ask me!!