ARC 15 : DEATH CYCLE

Chapter 210: Death Cycle (VIII)

TL: Resonance

Shang Ke finally had the chance to enter the human base. He switched on the computer found in the room and intends to search up information about this world. For example, the location distribution of all survivor bases established by mankind and the famous mercenary groups and ability users around.

He was focused on looking up when the screen suddenly turned black. Then, cracks started appearing on the screen, followed by the table, cup, and the window… They cracked one after another, making a series of sizzling sounds.

Shang Ke looked back quickly. Behind him, Di Kui’s eyes flashed coldly and blood surged. Layers of crack appeared on the foundation on his skin just like a porcelain about to crack and looked terrible. A powerful force spread from his body towards the surrounding very quickly.

Oh no, this fellow is about to flare up again!

Without even thinking about it, Shang Ke quickly took out a milk bottle from his waist and stuffed it accurately into Di Kui’s mouth.

Di Kui bit onto the milk bottle without moving and stared at Shang Ke expressionlessly. After a moment of silence, he took a sip very, very slowly. Then, his bloodshot eyes gradually disappeared and the cracks on the surrounding also stopped spreading. The terrifying atmosphere disappeared into nothingness.

Shang Ke saw him holding the milk bottle and couldn’t help but let out a large sigh of relief. He didn’t understand why Di Kui suddenly flared up, but he finally managed to suppress it in time.

Once the milk bottle is out, the invincible demon instantly changes into an innocent baby!

From now on, the milk bottle is his must-have ultimate weapon!

Di Kui held the milk bottle and drank milk while squatting on the floor and staring at Shang Ke fainty. He looked fierce, but didn’t have the intention to attack.

Shang Ke felt like laughing and a trace of smile formed on his brows unconsciously, the brilliance appearing suddenly like a ripple.

The next second, Shang Ke felt his front darken and he was pressed against the wall. Then, the sweet taste of milk came into his mouth.

Di Kui kissed Shang Ke enthusiastically and took Shang Ke’s breath domineeringly.

Shang Ke was kissed to the point he felt dizzy and his tongue numb. He was worried that he would die due to suffocation this time.

While he was feeling dazed, he suddenly heard the sound of fabric tearing. Then, he felt that his abdomen was hit by something hard, causing it to feel numb.

Di Kui stepped back slightly and looked at the person in his embrace with fervent eyes.

Shang Ke panted while looking towards his abdomen. Then, he was horrified to see that a certain object between Di Kui’s legs had actually poked a hole through the pants. It stood upright in the air and faced him ferociously.

Shang Ke felt a chill up his back and cold sweat started flowing.

Wasn’t this thing a man’s most vulnerable part? The one before him has clearly evolved into a biochemical weapon!

Di Kui lowered his head to look and frowned, “The pants tore.”

How can it not tear? Forget pants, even a steel plate would be torn!