Chapter 1: Origins; Robo-titan

🌸𝙁𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧🌸

Gail: Thanks Katie for coming with me to travel to Germany, the country where I belong to stay for eternally. Katie: After what had happened? I would say your welcome, but do you think it's kind of rude to say that you'll stay here at Germany for eternal life? He is your father, you know. Gail: Right of the bat, I sounded like a rude person whenever I say that. On the bright side, he won't ever abuse me again since he's in jail. Katie: You're right! Let's stop thinking about that and get focus on this. Gail: Collage will start soon, right? Katie: Certainly? Eren: Out of my way! Mikasa: Eren! You need to watch where you're going! "As Eren and Mikasa rushes down the way to school, Eren crashes into Gail that falls on top of her by running fast Blushing across his face when he notice that he's on top of Gail and standing up immediately, clearing his throat." Eren: S-sorry that I bumped into you. Gail: It's fine *Stands up* Eren: I'm Eren Yeager *Lend a hand* What's yours? Gail: *Mind: I heard that name before..* Uhh.. Gail. My name is Gail Flores *Shake hands with him* It's nice to meet you Eren. Eren: You too, Gail. Mikasa: And I'm Mikasa Ackerman. Gail: Nice to meet you both.

✨🌸SCHOOL BELL RINGS🌸✨

Eren: Aw man! School is about to start! Let's go! Gail: Alright, let's go! "They all start running to collage before it starts. As they made it on time, everyone are looking up to stare at Gail as their new classmate shocking that made Gail uncomfortable and curious." Gail: W-why they're looking at me like that? Erwin: Because you're the new student that has a fit body like Eren. Gail: *Jumps out frightened and surprised* Erwin: Haha! Did I scare you, sweetie? Gail: Grandpa! Never again to do that to me! Erwin: Sorry. Anyway students, this is your new classmate from now. Be nice to her or I'll beat you down when I find out you hurt her. Jean: Understood! Kaalki: Where's the hay? Jean: Later.. Shh.. *Hides Kaalki* Erwin: Do you say something, Jean? Jean: N-nothing sir! Erwin: Fair enough. Armin! Armin: Yes? Erwin: Take care and watch over Gail for me. Armin: Certain! I will! Erwin: Good! Now Gail, you're sitting beside Eren. Class is starting! Eren: I'll keep her company, sir. Erwin: Thank you, Yeager. I'll be on my way. Gail: Okay grandpa. "Erwin steps out of the classroom to go to his prospective classroom. Due to that, the teacher steps in the classroom." Dot: Morning class! All: Morning! Dot: I see we have a new student here joining the attack high school. Stand up and introduce yourself to all of us. Gail: *Stands up* Uhh, h-hi.. My name is Gail Angela Flores, a Pilipino-American daughter of the Flores family. Only daughter of the family. Jean: Only daughter? Gail: Yes. Jean: Well, well, well~ Eren: Don't think about it too fast, horseface! Jean: Hehe~ Mikasa: I'll end you up, Jean. Jean: Calm down, Mikasa and weirdo titan boi. Eren: What did you say, horseface?! Dot: Okay you two. Stop now. Eren: Sorry sir. "As Gail is going to sit down, Dot starts the class with a lesson. Meanwhile after school's over, Eren is starting to catch some feelings towards his childhood friend and old fellow classmate that made himself blush while gazing at Gail. As soon as that, Eren spot a villain right at the corner of his eye running towards to Gail for capturing and Eren grabs Gail away from the incident which made her flinched as Eren take his hand to bite to transform himself as a titan." A random girl: *Screams* A villain! Gail: *Turns around* What's happening? A titan? *About to kill* Mikasa: Gail no! Don't kill him! Gail: Mikasa, that's a titan! Armin: That's Eren! Gail: What? Mikasa: Yeah, that's Eren. He shifted into a titan because of his father injected him. Gail: So, you mean.. He can transform into a titan? A titan shifter? Hanji: Surely! Gail: *Mind: Why can't I know this about him? Does he kept as a secret from me?* Katie: You okay? Gail: Yeah, I'm fine. Titan Eren: ROAR! *Mind: Nobody messes with Gail, not even you! You bastard! I'LL KICK YOUR BUTT OUT OF THIS!* ROAR!!